Requests? (i'm running low on ideas)

Okay, so screw what said in the last chapter about taking requests after Halloween. The other one shots I have going aren't turning out how I want them to.

I was wondering if any of you had any requests, since I'm bad with ideas after like the first few.

You can request for any of these, but it would be nice if you gave a story line behind it, so I have something to build off of. And I'm sorry if that's a little much, but you don't have to.  It's a choice.

~ Lime

~ Lemon (yes, i shall try my hand at one)

~ Magic (like some Harry Potter shit or elemental based magic / element bending or smth idk)

~ Personality swaps / give an example of what you want their personality to be

~ Robots (basically make them even more canon)

~ AU swap (like they could be some character in Be More Chill or Heather's or Waitress or Wicked or... etc.)

~ Maybe something dark and edgy

~ Gore induced

~ Spirits (one is haunting the other or one becomes a spirit and stay with the other)

~ Marriage (im not good with this stuff but ill try)

~ Obsession ("Ballora-Chan~... Don't run away from me, we haven't even started the fun yet~."  "B-Baby?!  What are you talking about?!  What do you mean?!" - "Don't worry, Ballora will be here to protect you, Baby-Chan..." 'She's out of her mind!' - or smth like that)

~ Genderbended childz

And that's the end of what I could think of at the moment.  If there are any things that I missed and you want me to do, request it and I'll see about it.

Was this chapter unnecessary?  Probably.  But do I care? No. 

Thank you if you dropped a request, I look forward to taking them and bringing them to life for yo. 

Bai now