If We Have Each Other

Holy shit hello you people who find this ungodly garbage entertaining.

And, yes, I love Alec Benjamin so of course I used this song title.

This was requested by ScrapBabysBananas I hope you like it my dude. i don't even know if this is still your username-

Although I might do a Harry Potter and FNAF SL crossover soon, I have actually fleshed out part of an AU on my own-

I am also going to tweak the given topic just a bit so it makes more sense in my eyes.  also i shoulda had this bitch out so long ago but y'know, i went on hiatus for a scortching hot minute so i hope you can forgive me my dudes

This also reminded me of a movie I saw, and I think it's called Leap or some shit, but it just fit so well when I looked back at this-
The Promised Neverland also crossed my mind here and I nearly cried-

~~~

"Eddie?" Elaine asked, watching her brother packing his things.

"I'm so sorry Ellie." Edward couldn't bare to look at his sister. 

They were two years apart, Edward being eight and Elaine being six.

"You're leaving without me?" The little girl's eyes welled up in tears.

The two redheads had been at Sister Orphanage since Elaine was only two months old.

"This family wasn't able to house the both of us.  They didn't plan for it."

Edward shoved at least four of his hand-sized, homemade pillows into his small breif case.  He picked up the rest and moved them to Elaine's bed where they tumbled out of his arms.  The two used them to toss back and forth as a means of passing the time after hours or during indoor break.

"B-But Eddie, we w-were supposed t-to go t-to-ge-ther!" Elaine hiccupped, pulling her brother into a hug and burying her face into his chest.

Edward hugged her back, crying into the top of her head, "I-I know Ellie.  I know."

"Then why are you-you leaving me behind! It's not f-fair! It's not!" Elaine wailed into his shirt.

Edward sat stunned at his sisters words.  He tightened his grip around her.

"I-I'm not leaving you behind! I'll come back for you, I promise!" What Edward said didn't seem to penetrate Elaine's cries and heaves of air.

There were soft wraps on the room door before the person turned the door handle.