Natural Opposites (Continued)

"Guys! Brandi's a fucking bottom!" Frankie screeched, looking as if he found out that the potato he worshipped had been turned into potato chips.

"Really now? And how do you know how my baby sis acts in bed?!" Edward snarled, standing from his spot on the couch and towering over the platinum blonde.

"No, no, hear me out.  I just walked in on Brandi and Valorie doing a little somethin' somethin' steamy."

Edward raised a brow as Freddy turned down the volume on the television so he could hear as well, now interested in the topic.

"Literally, there was actual steam in the room." Frankie explained, or at least he tried to without feeling intimidated by the dude who was practically Slender Man compared to himself.

"And you'll never believe it, but Brandi was under Valorie! I-I swear to you!" He jumped like a giddy child, finally finding something interesting about the boss of the gang.

"And what of it, Fox?"

A voice from the hallway chimed in, followed by the owner exiting the place and coming into view.

"Uh-erm... N-Nothin' Boss! Just a bit of chit chattn'." Frankie let out as quickly yet legibly as he could, dashing behind Edward as some sort of protection.

The room fell silent once the three men realized that one of Brandi's hands was still in the dark shadow of the hallway.  Valorie was nowhere to be seen as well.  The reason being: She was quite embarrassed as to what actually happened, and the others knowing about it. 

"And what's the topic, my love life?" Brandi continued as the room fell into an even deeper silence.

There was what looked like a small tug on Brandi's arm, causing her to look back and eventually step back into the shadows.  Although, you could still see from her waist and down as she shared soft and comforting words with the flushed water girl.

"Holy shit, you were right Frankie." Edward whispered over his shoulder.

The three stood still, watching as two slender and blue arms came up underneath Brandi's legs and swept them up immediately.  The sound of footsteps could be heard walking away, followed by a door closing quickly and a thump against it. 

"You guys up for some rounds of Clue in the garage?" Freddy broke the silence, wanting to give his female friends as much privacy as he could give.

A collective and soft "Yeah, sure" resounding from the two men standing as hey all slowly started to make their way into the garage, hearing more thumps and a few muffled noises coming from down the hall. 

That night the guys stayed in the garage, cracking a few jokes while trying to find the killer as each round became even more and more intense since they were all keeping track of who won how many round by accusing correctly.  It was pretty fun until Freddy and Frankie butted heads as they were neck and neck.  By two in the morning, Edward won with a striking score of 20 correct accusations.  Then they decided to play Jenga until they all collectively passed out.

Yeah, so uhm, I'm not exactly starting this book back up again. Maybe just a few updates if I get the chance or motivation to do so. Enjoy this small bit, I know it's short, yeah, fight me, it's all I could muster up so far.

Later.