Hot Chocolate And Peacefulness

Please ignore the uninteresting title, I couldn't think of a good enough one.

I just love Pentatonix, even before they became so famous and well known, I love the original five.  And a very Happy Holidays to you all, whichever culture or religion you may celebrate!

"Do we have hot chocolate?" A voice came from the kitchen inside of a certain bluenette's house.

"Yeah, it's in the cupboard over the stove." The owner called from her seat in the armchair across from the kitchen door. 

She was sitting with her legs hanging off of one end while her head lay on the other arm rest.

"Sweet." The redhead nodded before walking to the given destination and pulling out a few packets filled with hot chocolate mix.

"You want me to make you some too?" Baby asked, glancing over her shoulder to her oddly seated lover. 

"Sure.  The way you make hot chocolate makes me jealous, you know how to make a store bought product taste homemade." Ballora gave a light chuckle as Baby smiled at her and began to make their warm drinks. 

Ballora then turned her gaze towards the blazing fire in front of her, watching as the varied warm colors licked at the sides and back of the fireplace.  She heard Baby humming a quiet song and smiled to herself, before sitting up properly in the armchair.  She stood up, the cozy wool blanket slinking off of her as she made her way over into the kitchen. 

Baby was in the process of mixing the hot chocolate mixture with whatever she added to it to put more flavor in it when Ballora walked up behind her and wrapped her arms around her waist.  The bluenette rested her chin on Baby's shoulder and watched as Baby worked. 

"You couldn't wait just a few more minutes?" Baby mused, turning her head so she could get a glimpse of Ballora before she turned back to the hot liquid in front of her.

"Nope.  I'm not really one who likes to wait too long." Ballora kissed Baby on her cheek before looking back down at what Baby was doing. 

"I definitely know that by heart.  You can be very impatient.~" Baby teased, which Ballora graced with a light tap on the top of the taller girl's head.

"Oh hush!" Ballora's cheeks also turned a little more pink because of what Baby had said. 

"Alright, alright.  But you didn't deny it.  Is it because you know it's true?~" Baby pushed on the topic, making Ballora let go of her waist so she could go over and grab the whipped cream from the refrigerator.

When Baby opened the door and searched the shelves for the item she needed, Ballora's face had slowly turned into a deep fuchsia.  After a few seconds, (Baby still hadn't found the whipped cream by then) an idea popped into Ballora's head and she smirked, quietly moving behind the open refrigerator door and hiding there, waiting for Baby to close it. 

A few moments later when Baby finally did close the refrigerator door, can of whipped cream in hand, Ballora pounced on Baby, startling the redhead.  Ballora's legs tightened around Baby's waist as Baby quickly steadied herself and held Ballora's lower body to keep her from falling off. 

Ballora leaned in closer to Baby's face, curling her fingers in Baby's pigtailed hair and smirking even wider at the redhead's red face.