Blind Love Isn't Always Bad Love [Part 1]

Pretty much a Blind! Ballora X Baby kinda thing, I guess-

"VLAIRE LORAN DENZAR!! WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING-" A girl with platinum blonde hair shouted, running up behind her friend and throwing her arm over a blue-haired girl's shoulder.

"-Without me?" She finished in a more descent volume. 

"Good morning Lilah.  And apparently nowhere, now that you're actually here standing right next to me." Vlaire replied, matter-of-fact-ly.

"Mornin' ya blind ballerina." Lilah chuckled, leading the bluenette into the school grounds. 

The taller girl gasped sarcastically.

"I am offended, I am sad, and I am shook that you said that to me." She said, putting her hand on her chest as if she were reacting dramatically to being accused of something

"Forgive my rudeness, your shookethness. Jeez, what's with the attitude this early in the morning Ballora?" The shorter girl snorted, leading the taller girl in through the front gates of the school. 

"Nothing Lolbit.  Besides me not having the ability to see and having my mother help me get dressed, even though I'm already a senior, and the fact that some idiots scream for no reason during school, and hurt my already sensitive eardrums." 'Ballora' listed, as she walked with the other girl

"Good god, you're so depressing.  Lighten up a little." 'Lolbit' mused, while keeping her arm around Ballora's shoulder.

She lead the taller girl in through the school's front doors and they headed to the cafeteria so they could get some type of breakfast. On the way, they passed a particularly tall girl with reddish-auburn hair tied into pigtails, and her back turned with headphones playing music that could be heard outside of them, meaning the music she was listening to was probably fairly loud.

The girl turned on her heel with her phone in hand, and glanced up for a second before walking forward and away from her locker. 

"I love that song." Ballora said stopping in her tracks, turning on her heel in the direction of the girl who just walked away. 

"What are you taking abo-" Lolbit started, but was cut off by Ballora.

"There's a person in that direction listening to Teen Idle by Marina and the Diamonds."  She said, pointing in the direction where the tall girl was walking. 

"They seem to be walking in long strides, so I'm guessing they're pretty tall." Ballora assumed.

"Got that right my dude.  I think she's taller than you." Lolbit said, looking from the mystery girl, to Ballora and back again.

"Oh, so they are a 'she'?  That helps a lot."  Ballora said.

"I want to talk to her." She said, beginning to walk in the direction of where she hoped the mystery girl was. 

"Ah- n-n-n-n-no! Ballora! W-Wait! That's a-a-"

*THUNK*

"Wall."  Lolbit sighed, walking over to the girl sprawled on the floor and holding her face. 

"Got that..." A muffled response was given from Ballora. 

Before Lolbit could help Ballora up, a hand was outstretched in front of her as someone tried to help her up. 

"Here, let me help." A calm voice said, with some type of accent.

"That's nice of you to offer, and I'm sure she'd really like that gesture, but I'm afraid that won't exactly help." Lolbit said, picking Ballora up by the arms and making her lean on the nearest wall so she could regain her balance.