Home

Viraat had told both Imal and Isha his story months after they became friends. Both, on hearing it had insisted that he leave. He had stayed. But the need to go back home was stronger than ever as time went by and so he began his journey home.

---------------------------------

Iker smiled as he looked at Avadh posing to be asleep. All four of their sons were looking at their father's face curiously.

"Father- " Jana almost rebuked him through his lisp. Iker can already see a mother hen in the making. He still found it hard to believe that he carried these beautiful beings in him for months and gave birth to them, that they came out of him and Avadh. They all looked like mini Avadh with Iker's eyes.

Avadh opened his eyes and looked at them all and jumped on them, enveloping all four of them into his arms. They just shrieked in delight.

Iker rolled his eyes.

"Dad is just jealous," said Avadh.

Iker scoffed though it was true. He was a bit jealous that he was now standing on the side with breakfast for six when he should be curled up in his husband's arms. Said husband got up with all four kids. The two oldest have learned to hang onto his shoulders, so, he now carried the younger two.

"Monkeys," said Iker exasperated as he took Jana and Carles from Avadh's shoulder and glaring at Avadh warningly.

"Father,"  said Jana stubbornly.

"Yeah okay, your father is the monkey," said Iker barely holding back the laughter.

Avadh made his sons sit on the sofa, all four of them and looked at Iker and pulled him into his arms and started sniffing him. Iker blushed and he swatted on Avadh's chest.

"King, kids will see," said Iker as Avadh resumed his kissing.

"King- Avadh kids will see," said Iker as he gave in to his husband's ministrations.

"Hungry" screeched Carles and Avadh rested his head above Iker's as they both laughed.

----------------------------------------

Hale was glaring at Vansh who was trying to not look guilty. Ira sat on his side as she cuddled up to her father. They were both being dressed down by Hale for eating pudding in the morning. Both had raided the fridge early morning and has had a bloody pudding.

"You could just have woke me up and I would have made you something. Pudding? Really Vansh, setting a great example for her and pampering her beyond belief. I am done with you both," said Hale and stormed off in anger.

Vansh and Ira looked at each other. She had Vansh's eyes and hair and Hale's face.

Vansh cannot imagine his life without his little angel. She was his everything and Hale- Hale meant life itself to him. 

"Let's go chill your dad, okay?" asked Vansh

Ira nodded sombrely knowing they were in trouble.

They went down to see Hale setting breakfast for both of them. Ma was smiling seeing the two of them cowering before Hale and standing back. Arav and Piya were also smirking. 

Ira ran to Tara.

"Traitor, you cheat," called Vansh to his daughter as she left with Tara laughing

Hale rolled his eyes.

"Hale,  look, baby, I am so sorry. We were so hungry- Okay It was a great pudding and we couldn't wait till morning, so we had it late night after you slept actually," spluttered Vansh as he saw Hale's glare intensify.