Loving Ethan

'Loving Ethan' is going to be the name of the new book!!

Ethan De Russe is a lone wolf. He had left the pack following betrayal from his own family. He never wanted to return but he still had ties and in his years in the wild, Ethan has become what they call a 'vigilante'. The Alpha Vigilante, he was the leader of the lone wolfs. He was wild and he lived in the woods. He preferred being left alone. Known for his stone cold demeanour and cutthroat decisions and the definite inclination to kill, Ethan was known as the dark death among the rogues. They never formed a pack, for it was impossible for them to belong. Ethan never thought he would meet his mate. When he did, he definitely couldn't care less! 

Atrey saw his brothers build their lives and wished that he too would find his mate. Hoping for a fairy tale bonding and his prince charming, Atrey was not all ready for the reality that came stomping into his life. The devil who bedded him had no heart, they say. He could feel the heartbeat and he was determined to make the devil his, in every sense of the word. Come hell or high water, He was not going to give up on his Devil. He was going to make the man smile if it killed him. He was going to write a fairy tale out of the darkness that has become his life.

Who will win in this battle to of love and hate?

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS??