{3} Truth Within Lies, Or Lies Within Truth?

"I'm the leader of the Grass Shinobi warriors, Tatsuya Ishikawa." The young man introduces himself to the 3 leaf Shinobi. 

"I'm Kakashi Hatake, Jounin of the Leaf Village." Kakashi says back to the young man. 

"Of the Leaf Village? Well, why didn't you just say so? Sorry for the rude intrusion." Tatsuya smiles at the leaf shinobi. "Come inside, we'll discuss what you came here for. We mean you no harm." 

The young man turns around and walks into the building, where him and the other warriors reside in. Kakashi, Naruto, and Sakura followed him inside, and were prepared a feast after their long journey from the Leaf Village. 

Naruto ate away with the food, as did Sakura, while Kakashi and Tatsuya were discussing about the reason Kakashi, and his students, came all this way. 

"So, you mentioned that you know about the Maiden in the Willow Forest? How did you encounter her?" Tatsuya asks Kakashi while taking a sip of his tea. 

"My squad and I saved her when your warriors were attacking her." Kakashi narrowed his eyes at the man. "

"Attacked her? Surely you're mistaken." 

"They were her tying her down, and she was begging them to let her go." Kakashi begins to glare. 

"Oh, I see." Tatsuya begins to laugh. "Sorry about that. The Maiden is very valuable to the Grass Village. We didn't mean her any harm. After her mother came here, she wanted us to find her daughter and bring her here. Whatever meant necessary." 

"Her mother? Then, you don't mind showing her to us." 

"Of course. Come with me." Tatsuya stands up and takes Kakashi, Naruto, and Sakura to where the former maiden of the willow forest. "We keep her in a special garden because it keeps her calm and relaxed. She's right over here." 

Tatsuya pushed the doors outward and there was a beautiful, sacred garden with waterfalls, lots of flowers, butterflies, and tall trees to make it smell like a rainforest. 

"Wow, it's so beautiful." Sakura stared at the garden in awe. 

"So, where is this woman anyway?" Naruto asked. 

"Over there, and you will see her true beauty." Tatsuya points in front of him. "Behold, the Former Willow Maiden."

Just a few feet away from them, there stood a woman with long red hair, and emerald green eyes. She was covered with such beauty that no man could look away from. 

Everyone were amazed by her beauty. No words left their lips as they continued to stare at the Maiden with glee. 

'So, this is Ruka's mother? She's still alive?' Kakashi thought to himself as he stared closely at the woman. "Mister Tatsuya, by any chance, did you kidnap this woman?" Kakashi turns his attention to the young man. 

"Kidnap? No, never. We saved her and brought her here. The forest was a terrible place for a mother and child to live in. After we took in her mother, her daughter refuse to be with her mother. All she could do was deny and hide from us. So, I had my men go after her and bring her here." 

"You know. . .my daughter, Ruka?" The maiden spoke to the leaf shinobi. She turned her head and faced them with a slight frown on her face. 

"Yes, we did, Ma'am." Sakura steps forward to the maiden. "She's really upset and she misses you." 

"Thank goodness. . . My daughter is still alive. . . I thought all this time she was dead. But, now I know she is still alive. Please. . . if possible, bring her to me. I want to embrace her in my arms again." The maiden places her hand over her chest, where her heart is, and gives Sakura a warm smile.