{20} Fight!

"Gah! . . .Ah! . . .Hah!!" Ruka cries out in agony with each stab wound that Doto gives her. First, he slashes diagonally across her chest. Then, stabs her shoulders twice. And finally, stabbing and cutting her arms as blood trickles down to her feet. Her whimpers echo throughout the room with tears stream down her cheeks. 'Tasukete. . .Dareka. . .Mama. . .Onegai' (Help me. . .Anybody. . .Mother. . .Please.) 

Ruka thinks as she continues to cry. "You really are a fighter, Willow Maiden. You have bear this pain for so long. But I can feel you at the verge of losing control any moment now!" Doto smirks wickedly and slashes Ruka's stomach across. 

Because of this pain, Ruka gasps out loudly as more blood splatters onto the floor. Her eyes become dull as her head hangs down. Her eyesight is blurry, but she can still see the blood. Right now, her mind runs wildly as it repeats, 

'Blood. Blood. It is my blood. . .Blood. Blood. It is mine. . . This can't be. . . It hurts so much. . .Please. . .stop this. . .I am begging you. . . I can't. . .keep myself. . .under control for much longer. .  I must defend. . . must. . . !'

More tears begin to form in her eyes. "RUKA!!!" Squad 7 and Koyuki arrive at the scene. All of their eyes widen in terror when they see the mess that Doto has made of Ruka. "You bastard!! . . . I'LL KILL YOU!!!!!" Naruto rages while the whiskers on his cheeks have darkened and his eyes turn red, same as the 9 tails. 

"I assume you have the crystal, Koyuki~" Doto smirks at her. She runs up to her uncle and hands him the crystal, leaving the team chocked. 

"I don't understand...!" Kakashi says, speechless. 

"This shouldn't be a surprise to you all. After all, I am an actress." Koyuki smirks at the squad. But later, she takes out a small katana and stabs her uncle as a diversion. But her throat is grabbed her uncle and the two of them fall off the throne surface. 

Koyuki seems to be knocked out, but Doto is still alive. He chuckles as he pulls out the small katana and reveals that he, too, also has chakra armor. "Did you really think you could kill me with a silly little toy? Now that I have a crystal, the Willow Maiden will finally be in my control." 

"Don't you dare put your dirty hands on her!" Sasuke shouts and runs over to Doto, but is punched away from him. 

"Ruka!" Naruto runs to Ruka but is stopped by Nadare. Grabbing Naruto's throat and throwing him away. 

"It's no use. You're too late!" Doto walks over to Ruka. The maiden weakly lifts her head up and silently cries as she looks at her squad, and says, 

"Min'na. . . Gomen'nasai. . ." (Everyone. . . I'm sorry. . .) Were her last words as Doto placed the crystal around her neck. Immediately, her eyes had changed from red to purple. 

"Ruka!" The squad shouts when they see this happen. The chains around her shatter to pieces as she lands softly on the floor. "Ruka, no!" Kakashi reaches out to her while standing in one place. 

"She is mine now." Doto smirks, then turns his attention to Ruka. "Bring this place down." He gives out the order. Ruka nods her head and looks at the squad as she sings the song of destruction. 

{English Lyrics.  You may play the song. Bold and Italic words mean for destruction >:)  Be sure to stop at 3:30. Enjoy!} 

'Drown out the sound~
Of a bidding wish... 
With your cries~
There is no hope, despair is our only savor
The light that is gone
Will shine no more...
Alas! It shines no more~

If everything is an illusion 
Then everything shall disappear 
The true state of the world

Returning to nothingness 
If everything is destiny
The everything shall disappear 
Life was created!~ To be guided to a world that cease to exist~