{8} Wedding Crashing

Naruto stood on the roof, smirking down on at wedding that was happening between Tatsuya and Ruka. Tatsuya glared at Naruto with anger while Ruka was looking at him with wide eyes, but at the same time, with joy. 

"Naruto. . ." Ruka whispers out. 

"Warriors! Attack him!" Tatsuya orders and grabs Ruka, then runs inside the tower. 

The warriors do as they are told and go after the blonde shinobi. Naruto used his shadow clone jutsu to attack the warriors coming his way, with the help of Sasuke. Kakashi and Sakura ran into the tower to retrieve Ruka. 

"Tatsuya, you're hurting me! Please, let me go!" Ruka shouts at the man as he drags her down the hallway. But Tatsuya ignored her cries and stops near his room. 

Tatsuya throws the girl into the room as he says, "You brought them here, didn't you!" He begins to glare. 

"I-I did not! . . . I-I'm sure I made sure that they didn't leave the forest! The roots from the trees tied them down! I made sure of it!" Ruka shakes as she brings her knees up to her chest, afraid of Tatsuya's wrath. 

"I wish it didn't have to be this way. But it seems it had to be done." Tatusya sighs, placing his hand on his dead. "That's why I took precaution of this matter." 

"What are you talking about?. . ."

"In case something like this were to happen, I sent a few of my warriors into the forest. I'm pretty sure that flower is stomped into dust by now." 

"What!?" Ruka's eyes widened. 

"Did you really think I would let you off the hook so easily? After all this time of hiding, killing my warriors, and causing so much trouble for me to find you, I thought you should receive some sort of punishment." Tatsuya smirks. 

"You promised not to hurt her! You lied to me!" Ruka growls and tries to attack Tatsuya with her nails, but Tatsuya grabs both of her wrist, which causes her to struggle. 

The next thing Tatsuya does is slap Ruka across the cheek, sending her to the floor. No grunt is heard from Ruka, but she holds her cheek. 

"There's no point in fighting me, Ruka. Time for a new beginning, and it starts now! Time to face reality! You're mother is dead now!" Tatsuya's eyes become wide as a wicked smirk curls on his lips. 

Something had snap in Ruka, making her scream to the top of her lungs as her eyes become completely red. At the same time, Kakashi and Sakura had opened the doors to the bedroom and Kakashi ran to Tatsuya with a kunai in hand. 

Tatsuya reacts fast by drawing his sword and clashing his blade with Kakashi's. "You bastard!" Kakashi growls, since he heard Tatsuya's last sentence. 

Sakura runs to Ruka's side to see if she's alright. "Ruka! Are you alright?!" She kneels beside the pain, placing her hands on her shoulders to comfort her. 

There was no response from Ruka as her head hangs down and her bangs covering her eyes. Tatsuya's words hit Ruka like a rock. She's frozen. 

Broken. 

And confused. 

'It hurts. . . These tears won't stop falling down. . . Why? . . . Why must everyone be so cruel? . . . What did we do to deserve this? . . . Mother. . . Mother! . . . MOTHER!!!' Ruka reflects while negative emotions wash over her like a way. "MOTHER!!!!!" Then she screams once more as the ground begins to shake. 

Some of the people of the village are concerned about why the ground is shaking, and the warriors stop fighting Naruto's clones and Sasuke. "What's going on?" Sasuke questions.