{47} Out Of Control, Ruka Snaps!

"We have to go after them! Ruka could end up getting hurt! Isn't there a way to find her!?" Naruto shouts at Kakashi. 

"Even if there was a way, we will be outnumbered. . . Don't worry. We will find Ruka. Tobi won't hurt her. As he said, he wouldn't hurt her because he still needs her." Kakashi tries to calm the situation and Naruto. 

"She was scared when that guy took her way! If anything happens to her, I swear I'm gonna-" 

"Naruto, calm down. She will be fine." Sakura places her hand on Naruto's shoulder. "She's strong. She can take her of herself. All we can do for now is try to look for Sasuke. If we find Sasuke, we find Ruka, okay?" 

"All right. . ." Naruto looks down while frowning. 'Ruka, hang in there. We're coming. . .' He thought, worried out of his mind. 

As for Ruka, she traveled with Team Taka to collect the 8 tails. Sasuke was holding her hand tightly, so that she wouldn't run away, as Ruka's hair covered her eyes. She hasn't said a word ever since they left the hideout. 

"She's terrified. . ." Jugo whispers, allowing Suigetsu to hear.

"What? How can you tell?" Suigetsu questions. 

"She hasn't said a word since we left the hideout and there are markings on her body. Look at her neck. There's a bruise." Jugo narrows his eyes on the small bruise on Ruka's neck. 

"W-Wait! You're telling me that Sasuke abused Ruka!?" Suigetsu whispers in a panic. 

"No. If Sasuke hit her, she would have been crying or at least scared of Sasuke. But she isn't. There's something else going on." Jugo noticed the intense vibe coming from Ruka, but he couldn't explain it. Suigetsu couldn't understand it. As for Karin, she didn't mention a thing about it. 

After a long while of walking, Ruka stops and tries to take her hand back from Sasuke, but it was more like a signal. Sasuke turned to her as she said, and pointed, "He is in there. . ." She was pointing at the small temple just above a flight of stairs. 

"Good work." Sasuke nods his head as Killer Bee walks out of his temple while rapping about the time of day and what he decided to have for lunch. He stops his movements when he sees Team Taka in front of him. 

"Are you the Jinchuriki, host of the 8 tails?" Sasuke questions him. 

"That's Lord 8 tails, sir, to you." Killer Bee replies with a glare. "You say, are you Lord Jinchuriki, Sir, you got it?!" He points to Sasuke. 

"I'm here to capture you." 

"No way." Killer Bee replies as he raps. 

"Suigetsu, you take the right. Jugo, the left. Karin, behind me. And as for you, Ruka, you stay beside me. Understand." 

"Mm. . ." Ruka nodded with a frown. 

Suigetsu begins to attack first by using his sword, and smashing it down on Killer Bee. He blocks it as if it was nothing, but does make a hole in the ground. 

"We're not suppose to kill the Jinchuriki. Do you remember what the Akatsuki told us, Suigetsu?" Jugo reminds Suigetsu as he made his attack. 

"Don't worry. I feel his chakra loud and clear." Karin replies. 

Killer Bee swings Suigetsu's sword in the air and it lands next to him. "Step back, Suigetsu." Jugo tells his teammate and Suigetsu did what he was told. 

Killer Bee grabs Suigetsu's sword and raps once more before Jugo runs at him, ready to fight. Killer Bee takes the sword and places the whole part of the blade around his neck and spins it around, hitting Jugo in the process.