Nerves

Ansel Pov:

We finished filming Insurgent in October 2014.
I have to attend the premier of it tonight in London. I will have to smile and wave for the cameras and fans. Maybe do a couple interviews too.

The cast and I have been staying in London for a couple days now, we try not to attract too much attention to ourselves by going out too much. We usually just laze about with each other.

"Ansel Elgort, open this door now." A husky voice says from behind my hotel room door.
I open the door to reveal Theo.
"What's wrong, man?" I ask.
"Nothing. I was just wondering; do you want to come meet my family with shai and I?" He asks, laughing.
"Uh, Sure. Where?" I answer.
"In town somewhere." He says.
"Won't that draw so much attention to us?!" I question.
"Meh. I'll just politely tell the paparazzi to piss off!" He chuckles.
"Alright then. I'll get dressed."
He nods and goes into his apartment.

I pull a dark red top on, some black jeans, Nike airs and my signature hat on, I'm ready to go.

I knock on Theo's door. Miles answers.
"Theo, Ansel's here! We can go now!" He calls to Theo.
"Didn't know you were coming?" i say.
"Of course I am! I met Theo's family before. Zoë is coming too." Miles tells me.
"Alright cool." I say as Theo walks out wearing a white top, black jeans and black converses.
"Very candor. Right?" Shai says popping out from behind Theo.
We laugh as zoë walks up to us.

We pile into Theo's Car. Shai and Theo sit in the front, Miles, Zoë and I sit in the back.

"Have you guys ever been to Costa?" Theo asks.
"No? What's that?" We say in unison.
"Costa is a English 'Starbucks' basically. It's way better and classier." Theo explains.
Zoë gasps, "What?! nothing is better than Starbucks, Theo." she exclaims.
"I beg to differ." he says casually.

Okay, I have to admit, Costa Coffee is better than Starbucks.
We are sitting down in the corner, waiting for Theo's family to arrive.
When, Three youngish girls walk in carrying bags.
I begin to wonder what they are doing. Did they run away from home? Did they just get back from holiday?

They look over at our table and they all gasp.
Crap. They are fangirls.
The tall blonde one looks like she's about to cry, the one with brown eyes tripped over a chair and the other one is just squealing.
I nudge shai and tell her to look.
She looks and begins to laugh. She beckons them to come over.
They do straight away.
"What are your names?" Shai asks sweetly.
"I'm Lucy." The blonde one replies.
"Maddy." The one with brown eyes says.
"Sally." Says the last one, looking at her shoes.
"Sally?" Miles says, "never heard that before."
"It's English. I'm surprised though, I've met a Sally in the US?" Theo says.
Sally looks embarrassed.
"You girls coming to the Insurgent premier?" I ask.
They all look at me and nod.
"Where you from?" Theo asks.

They begin to dive into conversation about where they came from. I can't help but notice how Sally's eyes keep flicking back to me every so often. After a while they go get their coffee and walk away.

"Nice Girls." Miles says as they walk out. We all nod and sip our coffee.