The Bucket List

3 YEARS LATER:

"Oh my god, Ansel look!" I laugh.

"What?" He asks coming up behind me.

I hold a sheet of paper up to him and he reads it. It's the bucket list I'd made when I was 17. Ansel smiles and hands it back.

"How much of that have you done??" He asks.

"I don't know.." I scan through the list,

GO ON A ROAD-TRIP WITH MY BEST FRIENDS. Done. A few times.
TRAVEL THE WORLD. Yes, I did that last year while Ansel was filming in Atlanta with Lucy and Maddy.
APPEAR IN A BROADWAY SHOW. Now, yes I did achieve this, my dream role as a kid was to play 'Elphaba' in Wicked. 2 years ago, I went up for the role and much to my surprise, landed the role!! It was literally incredible!!!! Everyone in my family came to watch and it was the best experience of my life!!!
SWIM WITH DOLPHINS. No, but I did swim with Turtles while in Thailand which was really fun!
MAKE LOTS OF NEW FRIENDS. Yep!! Definitely.
LIVE IN NEW YORK. Achieved.
LEARN HOW TO ACCEPT MY FLAWS. I'm happy to say I have!
GO SKINNY DIPPING. Maybe..
GO TO COMIC-CON. Yes, I got to attend when Ansel went a year or so ago. Best day!!
LIVE TO SEE A SOLAR ECLIPSE. Not yet.
FALL IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE WHO LOVES ME BACK. Oh yes!
ATTEND A SPORTS MATCH. When I wrote this I meant football but didn't specifically say so it counts because I've seen a few Knicks games with Ansel.
DO A PAINT RUN. I did this in Australia 3 years ago! Very fun and messy!
HAVE A HOT AIR BALLOON RIDE. Sadly, no.
GO TO A CONCERT. Yes, I've been to 'Ansolo' obviously and few others back in England. Electric Zoo last year was amazing!
SEE THE NORTHERN LIGHTS. Again, nope.
RIDE AN ELEPHANT. Yeah, I did back in Vietnam.
BRING UP MY CHILDREN IN CORNWALL, ENGLAND. One of the last things on my bucket list. I still live in New York with Ansel. Lucy and Levi moved to England a year ago because Lucy got a job and Levi didn't mind leaving because Skye and Theo are there anyway. Maddy eventually went back home also. Alex was devastated as he had no other choice but to stay here because of money problems. I miss my best friends enormously.

"Ansel, do you think we could ever go back?" I ask.

"Where?" Ansel frowns.

"To England. It's the last thing on my Bucket List." I explain.

Ansel considers this for a moment, "I'd have to say, that does sound appealing. Where were you thinking?"

"Cornwall. Where I grew up. Full of outdoors and fresh air but also not to far from busy cities." I say trying to make it appeal to Ansel.

Ansel nods, "We'll see, yeah?"

"Yeah!" I smile.

5 MONTHS LATER~

"Do you have the address for Levi and Lucy's house?" Ansel asks me as we get in a hire car.

"Yeah. Here," I put the address into my IPhone and the directions pop up immediately, "Straight out here and turn left."

Ansel nods and follows my directions until we pull up to a little house tucked away in a small town near Padstow.

We get out of the car and ring the bell. I can hear a dog barking from inside and I make the assumption that it's Lucy's dog Pixie who must be 11 now! I admire the flower beds and decorations in their front garden while we wait for them to answer the door. Lucy opens the door and shrieks loudly when realising its us. Lucy pulls me into a tight hug. She calls out to Levi.

Levi walks up behind her, his eyes go wide, "Ansel, Sally! Oh my god, what are you doing here?!"

"We're moving here!!" Ansel laughs.

"What?" They chorus.

"Where abouts?" Levi asks.

"Literally just 10 minutes away!" Ansel grins.

"Really? Oh wow!" Lucy says excitedly, "Come in, come in!" Lucy says realising we're still on the doorstep.

We walk in and immediately get greeted by Pixie. I stroke her before joining everyone else in the front room. Their front room is lovely- beach themed. The back wall is navy blue and the other three are cream. I sit on the long cream coloured sofa with everyone.

"Cup of tea?" Lucy offers.
"Ooh, yes please! Nothing better than a cup of tea in England!" I smile.
Lucy nods and smiles.
"I'll have a coffee please." Ansel says.
"Do you want anything Levi?" She smiles at him.
"No I'm alright!" He replies.

Lucy walks out to make us drinks.

"So, how's Maddy been??" I ask Levi.
"Oh she's good! She was here last night, we had a takeaway." Levi tells us.
"So she's living in Padstow, right?" Ansel asks.
"Yeah, because she is teaching in a Primary School there so it would just be more convenient to live there! Of course, it only takes 15 minutes to get here from her house which is nice!" Levi smiles.

We hear the front door open then close and give eachother a confused look.

"Hellooo??" A familiar voice calls out.

"Maddy!!" I squeal running out into the hallway.

Maddy stops in her tracks when she sees me, "Oh my god! Why are you here?!" She asks before giving me a huge hug.

"Ansel and I are moving here!" I tell her.

Maddy looks at me, eyes wide, before hugging me again.

Lucy walks out the kitchen with a tray of drinks, "Oh, hey Maddy! What you doing here?"

Maddy smiles, "I left my coat."

"Oh here," Lucy puts the tray down in the living room and hands Maddy her coat. "You want to stay for a cuppa tea?"

"If you don't mind!" Maddy says.

"Of course not, I'll get another mug!" Lucy says going back into her kitchen.

I walk into the living room with Maddy.

"Maddy!" Ansel smiles, standing up.

"Hi Ansel, how are you?" Maddy asks, giving him a hug.

"I'm excellent!" Ansel grins, sitting back down.

"So, how's Alex?" Maddy asks sitting on the black beanbag.

Ansel and I exchange a glance, "He..He's still in New York, but um..he's trying to find a place over here!" I say.

Maddy's face lights up, "Really?"

"He's moving here?!" Levi asks, grinning from ear to ear.

Ansel and I nod, "Hopefully."

Lucy arrives back with another mug of tea. She hands it to Maddy.

"Lucy, Alex is moving here too!!" Levi tells her, grabbing her hand, trying to get her attention.

She turns to look at him, "Oh you're boyfriend is coming back, yay!" She says sarcastically.

We all laugh.

"No, but seriously that's really great!" Lucy says sitting next to Levi.

"I still don't understand why you're back? Did you get a job or what?" Maddy asks.

I look at Ansel and he squeezes my hand gently.

"I'm pregnant."