Home

Sally Pov:

Levi walks Lucy and I to my new apartment.

It has a 4 on the door.

"Why is it number 4?" I ask.

"I don't know, mine's 11." Levi shrugs.

"So, who used to live here?" I ask, unlocking my apartment door.

"The landlord. She moved to another house in the countryside now." Levi says.

I nod.

I take a deep breath and open the door.

I reveal a white, crisp apartment.

The walls are white, the cupboards are white, the counters are black, the flooring is white carpet.

"Woah, this place is lot posher than mine!" Levi laughs.

I take a step in, speechless.

"Oh my gosh, is so cute!" Lucy says.

"Aw, your accent is so sweet." Levi says to Lucy.

She blushes slightly. I frown, I'm English too, some people even say I sound posher than Lucy...

We take a look round my new home. it's open plan and lovely with 2 bedrooms, it just needs some furniture.

"This place needs furniture." Lucy says.

I nod.

"Okay well, I know a great place!" Levi says.

-

We return a few hours later with a black leather sofa, a bookcase, a double and a single bed, kitchen appliances, a tv, lamps, everything I need. All done in one shop.

After Levi, Lucy and I have put everything in place, we collapse on my brand new sofa.

"I'm shattered." I sigh.

"Same here!" Levi says.

"You don't have much of a life do you, Levi?" Lucy smiles.

"Huh?" He asks.

"I mean you've just spent the whole of today with two English girls you just met!" She explains.

He considers this for a moment, "I guess you're kinda right! It's slightly creepy, actually, I'm surprised you got in a taxi with me. Anyway, I do have a squad though."

"A squad?" I ask.

"You know, like a group of close friends." Levi says.

"Oh right." Lucy says.

"Hey, do you want me to show you that cafe you can work at for a while till you get on your feet?" Levi asks.

"Sure!" I say.

We walk about 5 minutes down the road till we get to a small cafe with a few empty tables outside, it has cute flower boxes beneath the windows.

Levi pushes the door open, "Grandma!"

"Levi!" The lady behind the counter shouts.

A boy sits with his back to us in the corner, he turns round.

Oh my.

I look at Lucy, she's clocked who it is too.

"Is that Ansel elgort?!" She mouths, eyes wide.

I nod slowly, my eyes growing wider.