The DM

Sally Pov:

I take a deep breath and open up the DM. It reads;

Hi Sally, Thanks for coming to support us at the Insurgent premier tonight. I only knew your last name to thank you. Could you give me Maddy and Lucy's usernames too?
Many thanks,
Ansel.

I sigh.
"What?" Maddy asks.
"I don't know." I reply.

I honestly don't know. What was I expecting him to do? Declare his love for me? Stupid girl. I'm lucky he followed me. Ungrateful girl.

Lucy puts an arm round me.
"What a night!" Lucy says as she puts her headphones in, "Only a few hours till we have to face the wrath of our parents." She deadpans.
"Ah shit." I sigh.
"Sal, don't swear!" Maddy tells me.
"Nah, I think that word is Fairly appropriate for what we are gonna face." Lucy says.
"Okay, fair one." Maddy yawns.
We snuggle down and try to get some sleep.

-3 hours later-

"Okay, I didn't quite think this through." Lucy says.

We are standing outside Liskeard train station at 1:50am. Its cold, dark and we are alone.

"What the hell are we supposed to do for the next 7 hours?" I yell in a hush-tone.
"We could hang with John the Hobo." Lucy laughs.
"It's not funny Lucy." I say.
"Hey, if it wasn't for my genius idea to go the Insurgent premier, we wouldn't have met the cast." She says.
"Well maybe-"
"Let's just call a taxi and go to my house. My mum won't be mad, as long as we are safe." Maddy interrupts me.
Lucy and I look at each other and nod.

Lucy calls a taxi.

"It'll be here in 5 mins." Lucy says, "Geez we only been gone 24 hours and my mum has rang 63 times!"
"But we are only 13. Well still 12 in Maddys case." I tell her.
"I suppose." Lucy says, sighing.

"Just drop us off at Lanreath. We will walk to my house the rest of the way." Maddy tells the cab driver.
"As you wish." He smiles.

The journey takes 15 minutes.

The taxi drops us off and we haul our bags off to Maddys house.

Maddy's family own a hotel. We decided that we would stay in one of the spare rooms tonight instead of going into Maddy's apartment at 2:30am.

We walk up Maddy's drive and go to push open the door. It won't shift. Maddy pushes. I push. Lucy pushes. It's clearly locked.
"For fricking hell sake!" Lucy exclaims.
"It's okay. I'll just ring my mum and get her to unlock the door." Maddy tells us.

And she does. after about 20 seconds Maddy's mother swings the door open and pulls Maddy into a huge embrace. Lucy and I laugh. Maddy's mother lets go of her and ushers us in.

"Before you explain to me where you have been, would you like a Tea, coffee or hot chocolate?" She asks when we reach the kitchen.

"Hot chocolate, please." I say.
"Same." Maddy says.
"Could I have Tea Please?" Lucy asks.

Maddy's mum nods and begins to boil the kettle.