Morning

Sally Pov:

The next morning I wake up on my sofa. If I'm completely honest, I don't remember much after the hug, apart from being ambushed by a couple of luminous coloured cocktails. My head hurts. Ohh, my head does hurt.

I get off the sofa and walk into my room. Levi and Alex are sat up in my double bed staring at eachother in confusion.

They both look at me. "Why are you in my bed?!" I ask.

"Ohh thank god! I was so confused of where we were and why the hell I was in a bed with Alex!" Levi sighs and gets out of bed.

He's only in boxers. I'll be washing my sheets tonight. Luckly, Alex is fully clothed.

"So, who else is in the apartment?" Alex asks.

"Don't know. I will check Lucy's room." I say.

The boys follow me.

I open Lucy's door. Ansel is asleep on a mattress on her floor. Maddy and Lucy are in the bed.

"So this is my house and I slept on the bloody sofa?" I ask.

"Well, yeah. We are the guests!" Levi says.

I shove him in the shoulder.

Levi walks in the kitchen and is rummaging through my cupboards.

"Where do you keep your pans again?" Levi asks.

"Cupboard in left hand corner." I say.

"Thanks." Levi grabs a large pan and wooden spoon. "time to wake them up!"

He's about to hit the pan when Alex stops him, "No! That's so mean, wake them up with the smell of bacon or something!" Alex smiles.

"Are you a girl or something?" Levi laughs at him.

I smile and ruffle Alex's brown hair. He's so sweet.

Alex just shrugs.

BANG! BONG! BANG!

Levi hits the pan as hard as possible. It's not long till they begin to stir.

Ansel sits up and rubs his eyes. His hair all scruffy. "You little prick." Ansel says to Levi.

"Wakey wakey, Ansel poo!" Levi laughs.

"Go away!" I hear Lucy call from her slumber.

"Aww sorry little lulu!" Levi says in a baby voice.

"Be quiet, oh my god!" Maddy says sitting up.

"Well you're all awake now, might aswell get up!" Alex says.

Ansel and Maddy slowly get out of bed.

"I'm not bloody moving! You won't even enjoy it if I get out of bed now. I'm not a morning person." Lucy states.

"Yeah, fair one. Leave her." I agree.

"Thank you!" She yells as we close her door.

For breakfast I make pancakes.

I put a stack of them on the table and Ansel picks one up.

"What the hell is this?" Ansel asks prodding the pancake.

"A pancake?" Maddy says.

"No, this is a floppy bit of batter." Alex says.

"English people make pancakes different to us. Personally, I prefer the English ones!" Levi says.

I smile, "Tuck in!"

Lucy emerges from her room, "Damn, that smells good."

"English Pancakes!" Maddy tells her.

She scuttles over the table and grabs a plate and a pancake.

The boys leave a bit later and go to their own apartment to get ready for work.

"Maddy, do you remember what you said last night?" I ask.

"I said a lot of things, try and be more specific?" Maddy says.

"You know, you telling Ansel who I actually was?!" I raise my eyebrows.

"No way! So he knows?" Lucy gasps.

"Yeah, he does." I say.

"Wait, I said what to Ansel?"

"You told him who I was!" I answer.

"Did I? Ohh sorry, alcohol goes straight my head! Wasn't even that strong." Maddy laughs.

"Don't worry, it's kinda better that he knows. But, it's not quite the same, he looks at me differently." I tell them.

Lucy nods. "Maybe he'll break up with Skye?" Lucy beams.

"No, she's too pretty." I say.

"Who the hell is Skye?!" Maddy asks.

"Ansel's girlfriend." Lucy tells her, "And Levi's sister."

"No. He can't have a girlfriend, it's against my rules!" Maddy rambles.

"Death list?" Lucy laughs.

"Death list for sure! Skye, not Ansel."

To explain what 'The Death List' is you would have to go back to when we were 11. If anyone upset or annoyed Maddy they would be put on her death list to either die, or be injured. Maddy would tell the people on 'The Death List' to meet at our old friend Jack Kendall's house to get injured or you know, die. This because he was the second person to ever get put on the death list for stealing some of Lucy's food. Of course none of the people actually got killed or injured by Maddy, but it was definitely a good way of scaring people. We were strange children!

"Can we go meet this Skye girl?" Maddy asks.

"Yeah sure." I say. "She'll probably be down at Beano's."

We grab our coats and head out of the door.