The premier

Sally Pov:

Maddy, Lucy and I arrive an hour earlier to the premier.

There was only about 30 people there already do we got a good place to stand, right by where they get out their cars.

I can't stay still. I'm so excited, I can't even think straight!

"I just texted Holly, She's with Heather and Gee, they are having a sleepover!" Maddy tells us.
"Did you tell them we arrived?" Lucy asks.
"Yup!" Maddy replies.

Slowly more and more fangirls begin to arrive.

"FINISHED!" Lucy Says, proudly.
"Finished what-WOW!" I look down and see the poster Lucy has been making over the last hour or so.

It has 'FOURTRIS' written in the middle with lots of Insurgent quoted written in fancy fonts around it. It looks amazing!

"Luc, that is really good!" I tell Lucy.
"Yeah!" Maddy agrees.
"Thanks!" She smiles.

"Oh my god, it's only half an hour till they begin to arrive!" Lucy squeals.
"Yeah I wonder who will arrive first?" I say.
"Not sure! I hope it's Theo!" Maddy says.

Ansel Pov:

I share a limo with Suki and Miles.

"I'm so nervous! what if they don't like me playing Marlene?" Suki says.
Miles puts an arm round her.
"You were great, don't worry!" He says.
I nod, "Yeah I bet the whole of the new cast feels this way." I tell her.
She nods, "thank you guys!"

I'm wearing a standard black suit and tie, so is Miles.
Suki I wearing a flowing green silk dress and her hair is in loose curls, she is very pretty.

We aren't the first to arrive, Keiynan, Rosa, Jonny, and Daniel are already here.

I get out of the limo first, the crowd screams. A smile springs on my face. It's always nice to be appreciated.

Miles and Suki follow me, they both get screams also.

I look around. Fangirls as far as I can see. "ANSEEL!!" I hear girls screaming. I try to locate them but I can't find them in the mist of girls.

I get called over to have a interview with 'Yahoo'
They ask me about Calebs character in this movie.
When the interview is done, I begin wandering down the barriers chatting to fans. A couple girls cry, hyperventilate or even pass out.
I'm just a guy, the same as everyone else. I don't understand why they all get so worked up about me.

I then see the three girls we saw earlier in Costa.

I run up to them.

"Hey, Lucy, Sally and Maddy!" I say, cheerily.
"You remembered our names!" Lucy laughs seeming surprised.
"Yeah! You guys are cool!" I say.
They look at each other and grin.
"Do you think we could have a Photo with you, Ansel?" Sally asks.
"Yeah! I'm not supposed to, but I guess you guys aren't strangers!" I tell them.
They laugh and get out their IPhones.
We take a couple of selfies.
Suddenly the crowd screams, I turn around to see Shai getting out her car holding Theo's hand. I ship it.
"Oh my god! SHEO af!" Lucy shouts.
I laugh, as does Sally and Maddy.
"Shai!" I shout to her.
She spots me and walk over, pulling Theo with her.
"Hey guys!" Shai says, giving the girls a high five.
"Alright Girls!" Theo says saluting them.
Lucy's eyes widen and she grins.
She is clearly a big fan of Theo.

We have a quick conversation with Sally, Lucy and Maddy and I wonder away to join the rest if the cast for photo shoots.
I wonder how old they are? Probably about 16.