one ,

- frankie's pov -

No. No. No. I shut my laptop and laughed at myself. 

"You don't need to do this you're fine. You have a home, your career is just getting started. Everything, is fine."

As if on cue my air con blew out, making me slump over. Are you fucking kidding me?

I reluctantly sat in front of my computer again, the familiar screen in front of me. It couldn't be that bad right?

It wasn't like I was going to have sex with them or anything, just hang out with them. That's not bad right?

yea, that's fine that's ok. Totally not weird. At all. Being 17. Hanging out with an old man- oh my god.

I quickly shut the laptop again, huffing impatiently. I did a few laps of the living room, having an inner battle with myself. 

"Grow some balls Lahey and fucking do it." I told myself. I stood still for a moment before nodding and opening my laptop again.

This time, I filled out my details quickly and pressed enter. There was no going back now. Unless, I deleted my acc- NO.

I made sure everything was right. I looked over my description one last time before walking away.

Hi! My name is Frankie Lahey and I live in a small town house on the coast of California. I am a struggling photographer who is looking to earn a little bit more money to help get my career started. I am not here to sell my body, but to sell my time and hope to make you laugh. :)

Yea, that's good. Easy. Simple. Not-mentioning-that-I-am-a-minor-and-this-is-highly-illegal. Perfect.

I decided to go upstairs and finally get into bed. It had been a long day and all I wanted was for it to be over. The summer heat was baking me like a rotisserie chicken but since my air con decided to die, I didn't really have a choice. 

I scrolled through my phone for a bit before putting it on my bedside table, plugging it in and turning off my lamp. 

I had to admit. My life wasn't awful. I had an awesome house on the beach, an amazing mum, two incredible best friends that I do not deserve what so ever, a job that I actually enjoyed and a boyfriend who is well, a boyfriend I guess.

I pulled the sheets completely off me to save myself from almost dying and spread out across my bed, feeling a rush of joy as I found the cold patches in my mattress.

tomorrow was going to better. tomorrow was going to be good. 

---

"Fuck off." I instantly said, feeling the person slightly shaking me. I knew it was either one of my friends, or my mother. 

"Get up Lahey."

I popped my head up from the covers, the familiar blonde boy looking back at me. "Why are you at my house this early in the morning Ty?"

"Ok firstly, it's 1 in the afternoon and secondly, you promised you'd come help me find some new clothes." 

I clicked the home button on my phone, the bright letters shining back in my face. "Huh, so it is." I muttered.

"Come onnn Frankie, please?"

I looked at his desperate for a while and decided I wasn't going to be a shitty friend. "Ok fine, now get out so I can put clothes on."

He clapped his hands together before walking out, closing the door softly behind him. I sat up and soaked in the feeling of the cold floor boards on my bare feet. 

I quickly put a pair of shorts and a crop top on, throwing my hair in a messy bun before walking out.

"Why is your house so fucking hot?" He said, waving his hands dramatically at his face. "Air con blew on me last night."

He sat still for a moment, looking around before looking back at me. "Shit."

I gave him a fake smile and picked up my back, putting my sunglasses on top of my head. "Alright, lets go out of my house." I coaxed, locking the door behind us. 

I was reluctant to do this, mainly because I had no money. The memory popped back into my head of the events from last night.

Oh shit.