eleven ,

- frankie's POV -

"You're sick"

I pushed him off me, grabbing my phone and walked past him. "So what if I was fucking someone else, it's not like we're even dating anymore."

I regretted the words as soon as they came out of my mouth but I stood strong, folding my arms across my chest. 

A smirk played on his lips, his cheeks slightly flushed pink. "Mat who? Davies? Wilson?"

I felt repulsed as he named the boys at our school. 

"No, it's none of your business anyway."

He walked towards me, closing the gap between us. "I'm just trying to help you Frankie, I don't want to hurt you." 

He ran his fingers through my hair before looking back at me, our eyes meeting. "I don't want or need your help. Get out."

"Frankie"

"Get out!" I raised my voice slightly, trying to get my point across. His face went flat before he laughed, making me feel like shit. 

"Whatever you say. You have my number." He winked slightly before walking back outside, closing the door behind himself. 

I pulled at my hair, trying to regain consciousness. I hated that people were like this. That he was like this. 

I always considered Reece one of my better friends compared, but turns out hes just like the rest of them. 

I looked down at the message, sighing heavily. Why was I doing this to myself?

---

I pulled at the material covering my body, throwing it over my head. I needed to make more money and fix that bloody air con. 

I huffed in annoyance, my phone ringing in my ears. I sat up and looked at it, noticing his name flash across the screen.

"hello?"

My voice was croaky and just plain gross sounding. I rubbed my eyes, trying to wake myself up.

"Good morning to you too." He chuckled slightly, making me smile. He sounded happy, it was nice to listen to. 

"I was wondering if you would like to come to a dinner with me tonight." 

I sat and questioned it, weighing out the pros and cons. Chances of it being a terrible idea were high, but I was willing to risk it. 

"Yea sure. I need a distraction."

"I'm a distraction?"

I cursed at my self once again, for my poor choice of words.

"No, I just meant-"

"It's fine Frankie. I'll pick you up at 6, enjoy your day love." 

The call ended and I pulled my phone away from my ear. I'd never understand this man.

I started up a website, hoping to promote my work more and get more notice. It eventually gets boring taking photos of the same beach and I wanted to do more work on people.

I liked to switch m subject up all the time whether it be the beach, old buildings, odd things I find out in the world.

I never liked the idea of taking photos of people because it bored me. I wanted to be able to create the photos and make them more artistic then something that looked like a school photo.

---

"Frankie I'm not a fucking puppet and this isn't twister!"

I laughed at his words, watching him try to stay still in all these different poses. 

"You look great just a couple more!" 

I snapped a few more before I let him collapse. 

"You wanted to be a model." I said, looking through the photos. 

"This isn't modelling this is torture."

"All the same Ty. Put your clothes on." I threw his shirt at him and plugged my camera into my laptop, pulling out all of my favorite ones. 

I noticed it was 5 and decided I should probably make myself presentable. 

I managed to get Tyson out of the door without him suspecting anything, but who knows. I still had no fancy clothes which usually wouldn't bother me if he didn't keep taking me to all these 5 star restaurants. 

Thinking about it, all he ever did was take me out for dinner. He was a fan of a good wine and dine but damn, did he ever cook for himself?

I managed to put something together just in time before I heard I knock at the door. "Good evening, Miss Lahey"

"Hi Owen." I smiled friendly at him. Owen was a nice man, even though he was basically a plank of wood around me. 

The car route we took seemed familiar, but it really hit me when we pulled up. "Owen why are we here?"

"Mr Musto has prepared an evening for you."

The nerves hit me once again. I guess he did cook for himself. I paused at the font door, my heart racing. 

"You'll be ok, Frankie."

I snapped my head around and faced him, the big smile plastered on his face.

"Did you just-"

"Don't tell the boss." He winked and pulled the door open, all sorts of smells hitting me instantly. 

I stood in the kitchen for a bit, knowing he hadn't realized my presence yet. "I didn't know you cooked."

He quickly spun around, smiling warmly. "Of course I do. A kitchen like this would be a waste otherwise."

I grinned, leaning my arms on the bench. His face scanned over me before he shook his head, continuing what he was doing.

"I assumed you weren't the going out type so I decided to do something different." 

"You assumed right Mr Musto." 

He took a second glance, smiling. "You seem to be in a good mood."

"Had a good day." I replied, pleased that he was happy. 

"I like it. It's a good look on you. I've told you this before." 

I walked around towards him, looking over the display of food. "What are you making? It's smells amazing."

"Pasta. Figured you were the type."

"Whats that supposed to mean?" I eyed him off playfully, crossing my arms over my chest. 

"Nothing. Means you're just perfect. If you didn't like pasta I'd have to kick you out of my house because thats just weird."

I nodded in agreement and continued to watch him. I began to go on my thinking tangents again. What were we?

We weren't a couple because of age and because we just didn't act like it. But friends don't go out for fancy dinners all the time and only one person pays for everything.

I wouldn't consider Matt to be my 'sugar daddy' either because it just wasn't like that. I wasn't here for the money I was here to spend time with him. I wanted to spend time with him. 

---

A/N

HELLO EVERYBODY. 

sorry for fucking off for ages but what do we expect I'm me. 

HAPPY NEW YEAR you beautiful souls I hope you had a gr8 Christmas and new year and got a good new years kiss cause I sure as hell didn't. 

anyways ENJOY

- tana xo