two ,

[I want to start giving you guys an idea of what certain things look like. Feel like it's easier then letting you guess for yourselves. This is what I imagine her uniform to look like, minus the heels and stupid shit. ENJOY]

- frankie's pov -

I threw my bag down as quickly as possible and rushed over to my laptop. I refreshed the open page and almost choked when I saw I had a response. 

Hasn't anyone told you not to use your real name on things like this baby girl?

I jumped around like an idiot, silently saying what the fuck over and over again. 

Nope. Guess I'm new to this whole thing.

I was sufficient with my answer until it clicked. How did he know my name anyway? My thoughts were interrupted by a knock at my door. I quickly closed my laptop and walking over opening it slightly.

"Hey princess." 

I mentally groaned. I know I should be excited to see him and all, but I just wasn't.

"Hey Will."

He walked in carelessly, throwing his jacket onto my sofa. He turned around and faced me, pulling me closer to him. 

"I haven't seen you in ages." He said quietly, eyes scanning over my features. That was mainly because I didn't want to see him but, you can only avoid someone for so long.

It was late now, maybe 7 and I knew what that meant. I was almost flattered that he came to see me until I realized what the time was.

He started kissing along my neck, sucking sweetly at certain spots. It felt good, but this isn't what I wanted.

"Will." I said quietly, trying to get his attention. "Yes baby girl?" He muttered into my neck, pulling up my shirt slowly. 

"I don't want to do this yet."

"Come on, it'll be fun, trust me."

That's the issue. I didn't trust him. His hands raked over my body carelessly, sending goosebumps all over me. The bad kind. "No, Will I-I'm not ready."

"Sure you are, look at ya." He said with a huge grin. "Will I'm serious." 

His lips continued down my chest, making me panic.

"Will!" I finally said, pushing him back. 

He looked at me in disbelief, slightly out of breath. "Are you sleeping with someone else?" 

The words took my breath away. "Are you kidding? Of course not!"

"Think about it Frankie you're what, 17? 18? And still haven't slept with a guy. We've been dating for almost 6 months and you still refuse to do anything with me." 

"Will it's not like that I'm just," I froze on the spot. I didn't know why I didn't want to do anything I just... didn't.

"Yea, sure it isn't. Hope the person you're screwing is enjoying himself. You fucking slut." He stormed out of my house, picking his jacket up on the way and slamming the door behind him.

I jumped at the sudden noise that made my house rattle. I sat down on the couch and stared into nothing, thinking about his words.

I would never do that to anyone, but I could see how it looked bad. I mean, who wouldn't sleep with their own boyfriend? Was there something wrong with me?

I was about to head upstairs before my laptop popped up with a notification, catching my attention. 

I see. Would you like me to show you the ropes?

I read over the words in disgust. Not at this mystery man who was probably 50 and had done this about 100 times. But at myself. It's not like I was cheating but I felt like I had done him wrong. So incredibly wrong.

I slammed my laptop shut and stormed upstairs, not even bothering to look through my phone notifications and just went straight to sleep.

---

The morning came too quick for my liking. The sound of my alarm drilling into my head as it blared through the room. 

I turned it off and got out of bed, walking into my kitchen. I thought it was cool that I had my own house at a young age. I felt free, able to express myself in my everyday life. 

My mum was probably one of the coolest people I had met. She was always calm, especially with everything that had happened to her. that had happened to us. 

I made myself some toast and got into my uniform. I always thought having a uniform was stupid and considering how outdated it looked there was no way of making it look nice. 

I threw my hair up into a quick bun and picked up my keys. I eyed off my laptop for a bit, wondering if I should message him back.

I shook my head and walked out the door. Everything with Will made it feel like a bad choice and I didn't want to make it worse. 

I got into my car, answering the call from my mum. "Hey my little sunshine!"

Her voice echoed through my car speakers, making me smile. "Hey mum." I replied,  smile on my face. 

"How is everything? With Will and your friends?" My smile quickly faded s she said his name. I almost forgot about that for a split second. 

"Everything's fine, it's good." I was always one to open up about things to my mum but I didn't want her to worry about me anymore then she already did. 

"Well I'm glad to hear. Have a good day at school and I'll see you tomorrow night?"

"Yes mum, I love you."

"Love you too."

I said a quick goodbye and ended the call, falling back into my seat. My fingers tapped along to the song that was quietly playing through the radio.

It was strange to me how old my school was. It wasn't something many people would expect to be in California but here it was. Looking all Hogwarts n' stuff.

I was dreading seeing him, but it was going to have to happen eventually.