twelve ,

- frankie's pov -

"Stay?"

I stopped myself laughing but kept the smile on my face. 

"I shouldn't" I said, thinking it over in my head. His eyes glimmered with a mix of frustration and determination. "I have a spare room, and like I said before, I'm not going to fuck you out of the blue."

I rolled my eyes at his smart remark. I knew it was a bad idea but I couldn't say no. "Fine." 

"I'll get you some spare clothes." 

He stood up from the table and went upstairs, the clicking of his shoes echoing through the house. I looked around at the extreme decor. He was only young yet owned everything a person could want in life. 

I eventually followed him upstairs, meeting him halfway. "Here." He handed me the small pile of clothes, a grin on his face. I muttered a small thank you before he showed me to the spare room.

"If you don't mind me asking, what do you do for a living."

His head snapped up as he looked at me softly. "I own a couple businesses."

I nodded, accepting the brief answer I was given. We sat in silence for a bit, but it wasn't uncomfortable. 

"If you need anything else just give me a yell." He said, pushing himself off the door way and running his hands along his thighs. 

"Thank you." I replied, taking my hair out of the bun it was in. His eyes wondered slightly before he was about to leave, but stopped. 

"Frankie?"

"Yea?" I looked up, in the process of taking my necklace off. 

"When's your birthday?" 

"October 5th"

He pondered for a moment before finally leaving closing the door behind him.

- mat's pov -

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

I ran my hands over my face, shaking my head. I knew this would happen.

Three months. There was still three months to go. I wasn't sure how much longer I could last. A small knock on the door made me tilt my head up. 

"Yea?"

She opened the door slowly, poking her head around the corner. 

"Can I grab a glass of water?" Her cheeks were red, making me wonder how that happened. I gave her a small smile and nodded, walking downstairs with her. 

"You don't have to ask for these type of things you know?" 

I handed her the glass, receiving a quiet thank you. "I like to. It's polite and means I can't go snooping."

She laughed slightly, looking at me with small eyes. 

- frankie's pov -

I put the glass down and admired his figure. He was leaning against the bench, his arms crossed over his chest. 

I eventually turned around, about to walk away before he grabbed my wrist, spinning me around and pulling me closer. 

Our faces were inches apart, making butterflies erupt in my stomach. Part of me knew what was happening and another part of me didn't. 

His thumb grazed my cheek, just like when he dropped me home last time. "You're very intoxicating, Frankie."

His voice was quiet, almost a whisper. I didn't say anything but give him a small smile. What was I supposed to say to that? Sorry I make your dick hard?

His hands ran up the back of my thighs before pulling me in for a kiss. My heart was racing, the feeling of his hands and lips against me overpowering. 

I rested my arms on his shoulders, finally kissing him back. His hands slid up and rested on my ass, squeezing tightly. I pulled him closer, craving more. 

He stood up straight, wrapping his arms around my waist. He flipped us around and put me on the counter, never breaking our kiss. 

 My body was on fire. I hadn't been like this with anyone really. I made out with Will all the time but it never felt like this. 

He eventually pulled away, both of us out of breath. His lips were swollen and red, his eyes scanning over me. 

"I've got to deal with this shit for three more months?"

---

A/N

HI ALL

sorry this is so short but leik.... I gave you what you WANTED 

Anyways I forgot to say thank u for 1k reads I rly appreciate it and keep commenting shit because I love it so sad weird shit i rly don't care its like my fetish anyways ur welcum :)

- tana xo