sixteen ,

- frankie's POV -

I could feel the butterflies in my stomach with every word he spoke. I had never felt like this with anyone before. Not even Will.

"What's on your mind?"

His hand trailed up my arm, leaving goosebumps all over my skin. I had to think about the question, process the words he was saying to me. 

I stayed quiet, looking at his features. "Can I kiss you?"

Our voices had become increasingly quiet, besides the fact it was only us in this room. I could see the hope in his eyes, his stare becoming intense. 

I nodded slightly, trying to hide my smile. He wasted no time, leaning forward and meeting my lips. It was gentle, the taste of alcohol present on his tongue. His hand rested on my thigh, squeezing it occasionally. 

I felt my confidence grow as the kiss became more passionate. I bit down gently on his lip and pulled it, noticing his shaky breath. "Sweetheart you don't want to be doing that." 

"Why?" I knew exactly why, but I was enjoying whatever this was. It was fun, exciting to say the least. 

"I thought you were innocent." 

I smiled back at him, knowing full well I was. This was going to back fire eventually but as of now I was enjoying myself. 

"What'd your ex think of that, hm?" 

Backfired.

"He didn't" I responded , trying to stay confident. The smirk on his face only grew wider, making my heart race.

"A virgin then." He sipped his drink, maintaining eye contact. I nodded in response, unsure of what his response would be. I highly doubted he came across many virgins.

"Beautiful." His lips reconnected with mine, this time deeper, and more intense. His hands raked up my sides, outlining my body. 

He pulled away, keeping our faces close. "We get to do whatever you like baby. It's your turn to experiment." 

---

I felt the cool air being circulated around the room, making me smile. I stayed still for a moment, before realizing I didn't have air conditioning. 

I opened my eyes and looked around. The moon was still up, casting shadows across the room. I knew exactly where I was.

I groaned his name under my breath, closing my eyes again. "Yes princess?"

I sat up properly, looking next to me. He looked flawless against the sheets, his shirt buttons undone slightly. He had a small smile on his lips, amused by my confusion. 

I quickly laid back down, noticing my half-drunk daze I was still in. "Can I get you anything? Some water?" 

I nodded, staying quiet in hopes of feeling better. He left a small kiss on my shoulder before exiting the room, leaving me in pure silence.

The whole room smelt like him, the dark colored sheets cooling my body down. If this man had to see me drunk one more time I wouldn't be surprised if he left me out on the road.

The warm smile on his face sent the butterflies in my stomach again. He was too kind. I sat up slowly, thanking him before gulping down the cold liquid. 

I ran my hands over my face, feeling myself come back to reality. He laid back down next to me, looking up at me.

"I apologize for anything I may have said. I know I can be forward when I'm not myself."