four ,

[what our girlie wore to lunchhhh]

- frankie's pov -

It was Saturday, and I was currently putting on my 4th layer of lip gloss trying to distract myself. I'm in a public space, nothing can go wrong.

I grabbed a small bag that matched my outfit the best I could. I didn't know what I was expecting to happen but I was sure as hell nervous.

I looked over the message one more time making sure I had everything right. I looked at my phone making sure I had the time right.

He asked me to wear something fancy, which honestly scared me. 

I stepped out of my house and saw a black car waiting out the front with a man standing in a suit. "Miss Lahey."

The formality of it made me want to shit my pants and that really wasn't ok. I gave him a quick smile but decided to give up when he continued with his straight face persona. 

He held the door open for me as I got in, closing it gently behind me. Looking at the situation, it was probably smarter to tell someone where I was but guess I have a death wish.

I honestly hated the dress I was wearing but I had nothing else. Will had bought it for me and I wore it once for his family. They're rich and fancy and I was the exact opposite of that.

I sat awkwardly in the car, wanting the die the whole way there. I had no idea what this guy looked like.

oh my god.

I didn't even know what he looked like! My breathing became uneven and I guess the driver noticed. "Don't worry Miss Lahey, Mr Musto is a very nice man. He's excited to meet you." 

I smiled and looked up at him. "You can call me Frankie." I assured him. I didn't like being super formal and it made me feel weird. 

"Mr Musto prefers if I use correct terms. My apologies if it makes you uncomfortable."

I muttered a quick it's ok and tucked my hair behind my ear. I was itching to tie it up in a messy bun but I knew I had to look at least slightly nice. 

When the car stop he immediately got out, coming over to my side and opening the door. My plan was that I would go on one date and if I hated it I could go straight home and forget it ever happened. 

I got out and tugged at my dress, making sure it was sitting properly. "How do I look?" I asked in a panic, instantly regretting it. 

"Beautiful Miss Lahey, He'll be very pleased." 

I gave him a quick nod and followed him up the MARBLE stairs. It clicked as we walked through the main entrance.

There was no one else here.

Literally no one.

Where the fuck was everyone?

"Um, Why is no one here?" I laughed nervously. "Mr Musto had the place booked out. It's his favorite restaurant." 

I don't know why but everything kept shocking me more and more. Of course he booked the whole place out this guy is crazy rich.

The restaurant was draped in jewels. The soft music playing made it seem like something out of a movie. 

My nerves were making me feel light headed but I didn't have time to think when I finally saw him.

"Fankie."

He was littered in tattoos. Even wearing a suit I could tell he was covered in them. He was young, or maybe he just looked young and my brain was playing tricks on me.

He put his hand out to shake mine. At this point I still hadn't said anything. As I reached out he pulled it up to his mouth, placing a kiss on the back of my hand whilst still maintaining eye contact.

"Hello." I laughed nervously, sounding like an absolute idiot. 

He huffed quietly, smirking at me. "You look beautiful." 

Someone pulled my seat out, allowing me to sit down. 

He made a single flick of his hand and they all scattered away, leaving just the two of us together.

"This is, incredible Mr Musto." I stuttered, looking around the room. "Please, call me Mat." He jumped in quickly. I could tell he was keeping his eyes on me which drew me in. 

"You're staring sweetheart."

I blinked quickly looking down at my hands. "Sorry I was-...I'm sorry how o-" 

"26. I'm 26." He interjected.

Someone came over and began pouring us some wine. I rarely drank alcohol and if I did it was never wine. 

I nodded, gulping down quickly. 

"You seem nervous." He said, picking his glass up. I looked down and could see my reflection in the cutlery. The fucking cutlery.

"I'm just, trying to take it all in, I guess." 

He hummed, satisfied with my answer. "Tell me about yourself." He said, leaning back in his seat. 

"Well, I live on the coast, I do photography, I love anything to do with art and I have no idea what I'm doing." That last part kind of slipped past my lips. I pulled the glass up to my lips, taking a sip.

"Well, I don't expect a 17 year old to know how this works."

I choked on my drink, putting it down quickly. How did he know I was 17. Oh my god what if h was a cop? My mum is going to kill me. 

"Relax. Nothing to stress about. Besides, you clearly said you weren't looking for anything sexual."

His confidence scared the hell out of me and I didn't know what to do with myself. "Right. Yes." I responded, nodding my head trying to take it all in. 

"Tell me about your real self." He said, emphasizing the 'real'.

"Ok well, I'm a senior in high school, I have two best friends who have no idea I'm doing this, a sort of boyfriend who is kind of not my boyfriend at the moment, I live in my own house because I'm not big on constant company, my dad died when I was young and I have an awesome mum."

I scanned over everything I had just said in my head. It sounded about right. "Does your boyfriend know your doing this?"

"No, no one does. I've always been a not depending on someone else sort of person so."

He nodded, a smile taking over his features. His teeth shined through, displaying how perfect they were. I felt stunned. 

"You mentioned you liked photography?"

Finally something I was passionate about.

"Yes, that is my dream career and you don't really make a whole lot of money from that unless you're famous so, not doing too great." 

"You're only young, you can accomplish a lot in little time."

Every time he spoke it was like he was saying a thousand things at once. He was constantly saying everything that had an underlining meaning to it, I liked it.

--------------------

a/n

after lunch shenanigans comes in next chapter (comment if u would like that in like an hour or 2 or else I'll just post it way late)

(I've got a bunch pre-written because i'm a PROFESSIONAL) 

- ur sugar daddy tana