nine ,

- frankie's POV -

I picked my clothes up off the chair and grabbed my phone. I turned it on and my heart sank. I had missed thousands of text messages from Ty, Anny and even my fucking mother. 

I quickly dialed Anny and ran down the steps, the cold marble making me shiver again. "What the fuck Frankie!"

Her voice made me cringe, pulling the phone away from my ear sightly. "Good morning to you too." 

"It's 1 in the afternoon dear." 

I came around the corner only to see his eyes wide, realizing I was on the phone. 

"Who the fuck was that?"

Her voice was still at a high pitch, more angry than I had anticipated. "No one, just the tv." I knew she wasn't going to believe me but it was worth a try.

She sighed loudly, staying quiet for a second. "I know you're lying to me. Are you at least safe?" 

"Yes, I'm fine." I reassured her, looking at the clock. 

"You've got some serious explaining to do Monday." 

Before I could say goodbye she hung up the phone, making my blood run cold. I turned around and faced him, his arms raised in the air as if I just caught him selling drugs. 

"I didn't know you were on the phone."

I rolled my eyes, trying to brush it off. She would forget about it after a week anyways. 

---

"Who was it? Who was it? Who was it?" 

She was right on my heels the entire time I walked to class. "No one. Trust me if I slept with someone you would be the first one to know." 

She ran ahead of me and walked into the classroom, eyeing me off. 

"Did you find out who she fucked?" 

I walked through the door and looked at Ty. A dissatisfied look on my face. She squinted her eyes at him, practically shooting daggers at him. 

"As your best friends, we deserve to know who you are involving yourself with."

"Trust me, If I was getting involved with someone you would know. It was the TV, I already told you." 

They looked at each other before turning their attention back to me. "We don't believe you." I rolled my eyes and turned to the front, hoping they would just drop it. 

I wasn't about to confess to my friends that I was trying to get money off of someone who is older then me and who is extremely rich. 

I'd eventually tell them. In like the month when it had been over for ages and it was jut a past memory rather than a present one.

I couldn't imagine either of them approving of it, especially with this Will situation.  It was still on my mind a lot, unsure of it all. 

I was slightly sad to let him go but in reality he didn't do anything for me. He was just hoping I'd finally cave in so he'd have a constant supply of sex. 

It never bothered me that I was still a virgin. Sure, I was probably missing out on some magical feeling but when the time comes the time comes.

I remember I watched porn in 7th grade and was repulsed by it. I know it's all scripted and blown out of proportion now but back then it traumatized me for a month.

The bell rang and took me out of my thoughts, making me shake my head. I said a quick goodbye to everyone before leaving school in a rush. 

I had my last two classes free and wanted to take some photos. I hadn't done it in a while and I missed it. It was peaceful, and by far one of my favorite hobbies.

I sat down in the sand, enjoying the slight breeze. It made my hair sway but wasn't strong enough to blow my hat off. 

I looked through my photos and smiled. The sun was reflecting off the lens perfectly and captured pure warmth.

My phone buzzed in my bag, catching my attention. 

What are you up to?

I internally sighed looking over the words. I don't know why I couldn't stay away from this guy but I just couldn't. He knew almost everything about me but still refused to let me go. 

I was a minor after all.

Taking some pictures. Why?

I put my phone away before turning off my camera, relaxing onto my forearms. I could lay on the beach for hours, just watching the world go by. 

It was one of the things I was truly grateful for. Living on the beach. It was the best stress reliever and disconnected me from the outside world. 

My thoughts got interrupted as a shadow cast over me.I looked up at the slim figure, his grin prominent. 

"How long have you been sitting here?"

"Not lon-" I cut myself when I checked the time. I had been sitting here for hours. He hummed in contentment, knowing he had proven his point. 

"How do you always find me?" I asked, looking back out at the ocean. He stepped in front of my and bent down, taking his glasses off. 

"Because you're always at the beach. Come, I want to show you something." 

He held his hand out before I hesitantly grabbed it. I brushed the sand off of me before following him along the beach, noticing what he was wearing. 

He always worse the tightest of jeans I had ever seen, along with some sort of fancy shoe. My whole bank account couldn't even pay for those shoes just by looking at them. 

We eventually came by some rocks, where a small cave was. The water crashed against the inside of it, creating a ripple effect on the roof of it. 

"Holy shit." I smiled, my heart picking up its pace. "How did you find this place?" I asked, whipping my head around before pulling out my camera.

"You aren't the only one who likes the beach Frankie." 

I gave him a small smile before returning back to what I was doing, trying to capture every little detail. 

"This is gorgeous. Thank you." I finally decided to put my camera away, releasing my memory card would be almost full at the rate. 

"I remembered it when I was driving to pick you up from that party, knew you'd find some interest in it." 

My cheeks flared a bright shade of pink, the memories of my drunken state filling my mind. 

"Let me take you out for dinner."