fifteen ,

- frankie's POV -

Now I was really shitting my pants. This was the universes way of telling me to not do illegal things and just stay at home. 

I gulped down harshly, trying to remain calm. I could tell he was slightly drunk by his actions, and choice of words. 

He pushed back, holding his hand out. "Come."

"B-but my friends" I knew I couldn't just leave them, what would my excuse be this time? "You're friends will be fine. Now come."

I hesitantly grabbed his hand, following him through a crowd of people. We entered a V.I.P area, obvious by the seclusion. He pulled back the curtain, revealing a group of people. And strippers. 

The men looked up, eyeing me off. I felt extremely vulnerable in this moment, money basically dripping of their bodies. 

"This is new for you Mat." The man who first spoke was much like Mat. He was covered in tattoos, gold rings and necklaces laying on his skin. 

"Don't get the wrong idea. I don't fuck whores."

His language took me by surprise. He rarely said things like this, being mostly modest. He walked past the half naked girls like nothing and sat down. 

His eyes burned into me, the red and purple lights outlining his silhouette. "Sit."  

I followed his orders, moving past the women and sitting next to him. They eyed me off quickly before returning to their task. 

"Do we get an introduction then?" The men continued looking at me. I could tell I looked uncomfortable because honestly, I was. 

Mat gulped down his drink, sliding it along the table in the middle of the room. "No." I was surprised that they no longer questioned him, going back to what they were currently doing. 

"Can I interest you in a drink my dear?" 

I was silent, shaking my head slightly. He laughed at my response, showing me his teeth. "Amber bring us a drink for the lady." 

The women nodded quickly, exiting the room in a hurry. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket, a text appearing from Tyson.

"My friends are worried I should-"

"Don't worry about your friends, I made sure they're okay."

I didn't know what to say back, looking down at my hands and fiddling with my rings. His hand rested against my thigh, the warmth radiating through my body. 

"What's your name gorgeous?" I looked up at the man who spoke before, his chest now exposed as he leaned forward. 

"Frankie." I responded, looking at Matt. A smirk coated his lips, drinking from the glass. 

His eyes widened, along with the rest of the group. "So you're the vixen." He smiled widely, keeping his eyes locked with mine. 

"Sneaking ladies in now are we Mat?" His eyes traveled over to Mat, the smile still coating his lips.

My confusion was through the roof at this point. I had an idea that Mat had mentioned me,  and possibly my age. That scared me. 

"Found this one at the bar." He was surprisingly calm about it all, not any indication of stress in his voice. 

"Sneaking ourselves in then."

"Give it a rest Andy she's 18, we've all done it before." My eyes darted to another man in a suit, jumping into the conversation. I quickly learnt this man's name, along with the fact Mat lied about my age. 

I looked at Mat, earning a wink back. 

I sat awkwardly amongst the group, downing the drinks given to me quickly. I could smell the alcohol on him, knowing we both weren't exactly sober.

He leaned forward, bringing his face up to my ear. "Follow me." 

I willingly stood with him, excited to leave the room. He lead me up a flight of stairs into an even more secluded room. A large window stretched across the front, looking down at he people below. 

- mat's POV -

"The windows are one-sided. My favorite room to sit." I took off my suit coat, scanning my eyes over her as she looked out.

I sat down on the long sofa, picturing the most absurd things. I could only imagine the picturesque sight under that dress. 

She turned back around, giving me a small smile. "Come here." I wanted to feel her warmth. She walked cautiously over taking her heels off in the process. 

I was quick to grab her waist, pulling her onto my lap. I knew the alcohol was effecting my choices. But I didn't care. It's what I've wanted to do since I laid eyes on her.

"You're very pretty Frankie." 

I could see the rose color taking over her cheeks, making me smile. She was so easily influenced by what I said. And what I did. 

"You lied to your friends." 

It was the first real thing she'd actually spoken to me since our encounter. The small smile indicated she wasn't mad about it, but rather curious. 

"Would you like me to tell you are 17? I found you curiously looking for a man in exchange for money? Hm?" I tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, taking in her features. 

"N-no." Her voice showed the loss of confidence she now had. If I had the option I would've been between her legs the first chance I got. But I couldn't. Not yet. 

-----------

A/N 

I'm gonna split this sort of 'club scene' into three chapters to get he full DETAIL. 

Also, thoughts on blood play??

- tana :))