thirteen ,

- frankie's pov -

fuck. he was hot. 

I stared at him blankly, not knowing what to say. He bowed his head down and but his hands on the counter either side of me. 

"I'm sorry I shouldn't-"

"No its ok." I quickly interrupted him, swallowing all questions I had. I cupped his face in my hands, making his eyes meet mine. 

I let my eyes roam his features. I don't know how I was able to push aside all attraction I had towards him. 

"What are we doing?"

I stifled a laugh at his question, noticing the grin taking over his features. "I don't know." I managed to reply, letting a smile replace my confusion. 

---

The sun rising made my eyes squint. It was relaxing, waking up to the cool air rather than a hotbox. 

I rubbed my eyes and sat up, looking at the room around me. I quickly registered where I was, setting my head back on the pillow.

My phone buzzed, capturing my attention. I answered it lazily, putting it up to my ear. "Hello?"

"Frankie where are you?!"

"What?" Her voice was like a shouting whisper, making my heart race. "You weren't at your house."

"Ok?" I wasn't sure what she was getting at. I knew she got concerned sometimes but really this wasn't a big deal for me not to be home. 

"It's Monday! We have school?"

My eyes shot open as I looked at the clock next to me. Shit.

"Shit is right Lahey what the fuck are you doing?"

I continuously cursed, picking up my stuff from the room. "I'll see you in a bit." I hung up the phone and hurried my way down the stairs, managing to slip on the last one. 

I cursed under my breath, annoyed with my clumsiness. "You alright?"

Mat looked around the corner, walking over to me and helping me up. "What's wrong?" His hands were placed lightly on my sides, making sure I was ok.

"It's Monday, I have school. Who the fuck forgets that they have school?" 

Seriously, how did I manage that? It's like the one thing that controls my life and I forgot about it.

"Hey relax, just call in sick. One day won't hurt will it?" 

He was right. One day wouldn't hurt but I was worried about taking that risk. 

"Please? We can eat food and watch movies all day." His eyes were piercing through mine, a small smile on his lips. 

I sighed heavily, running my fingers through my hair. "Ok. Fine." I nodded and gulped down. It wasn't that big of a deal but it still had me stressed beyond belief. 

He tucked his thumb under my chin, lifting my head up slightly. He pressed a soft kiss to my lips, much less aggressive then the last one. 

He pulled away shortly after, resting our foreheads together. "I'm sorry I just had to do that again."

I felt a cool shiver run up my back, creating goosebumps all over my skin. "Thank you." My voice was soft, almost a whisper. 

I didn't know what to make of the situation. It was a weird feeling that I hadn't really felt before. Like little sparks setting off inside of me.

---

The butterflies in my stomach continued to circulate the whole day, even after I had left. There was something about this excitement that I wasn't used to. I felt like I was breaking the rules and I'd be lying if I said I didn't like it.

The thoughts of him were implemented in my brain and there was no chance of them leaving any time soon. 

I was scared, knowing that I'd have to tell somebody about it soon. I didn't want to but I was lying to all the people I loved and that's not like me.

------------

A/N

don't get too excited because I may disappear again but for now im HERE 

- tana :)