seventeen ,

- frankie's POV -

"You weren't lying about the heat thing." 

I rolled my eyes at his comment, turning around to look at him. "Try living with it." I said, taking off my jewelry and putting it on the kitchen counter.

It was close to 10:30pm, this was the first time he'd seen my home. I was slightly embarrassed, knowing the only thing he had to compare it to was his mansion.

He sat down on my sofa, adjusting his watch. I don't know why, but something about that made my heart race. He always looked amazing. 

After sliding off my heels I guided him outside, pouring us both a glass of wine. My mom smuggled alcohol into my house all the time, not that I cared.

The air was beginning to cool down, feeling amazing on my skin. "You have a beautiful home, Frankie."  His voice was soft, soothing almost. 

I flashed him a small smile, grateful that he even commented on it at all. "You must be proud of yourself. Accomplishing this at such a young age."

I shrugged my shoulders, "I don't really think about it too much." 

I couldn't help but feel slightly awkward, subconsciously thinking about everything that had happened. I didn't regret it, I just found it hard to act normal around him. 

"I've never met your friends" I spoke, wanting to fill the silence. He looked over at me, giving me a smile. "I could say the same." 

I looked at him with lidded eyes, swiping my tongue over my teeth. He laughed at my response, knowing why I hadn't introduced them to him. 

"My friends are unconventional. Knew it would be intimidating to meet them." He looked across the landscape at the back of my house, taking it all in. 

"So meeting them with strippers was your best idea?"

He turned his attention back to me, squinting his eyes. "You did that to yourself dear. Couldn't have someone prying on your innocence." 

"Are they... like you?" I didn't want to flat out ask if they were also loaded but I was genuinely curious. I wanted to know more.

"Sweetheart I could buy them all a car and then some."

I sucked in a breath. Somehow his ability to flaunt his money was an extreme turn on that I wasn't prepared for.

"I'd put them just above middle class. But that's not why we're friends." He spoke, letting out a laugh. a proper laugh. 

I smiled, enjoying to see him having so much fun. I felt like he always had his guard up and never took the time to fully relax. 

"Andy and I have been friends since high school. We were both fucking idiots." He seemed to be remonstrating memories, enjoying the time in his head. The two of them seemed alike, so I wasn't surprised.

"How so?"

"Teachers hated us. Used to always muck around in class, get suspended." My lips curved into a small grin, expecting nothing less from him. By the number of tattoos and just how he presented himself he seemed the type to be careless, in a good way.

"And what about you? I'm sure you're teachers favorite." He hummed in appreciation of what he had said, making it difficult to not smile. 

"Just because I do well in school doesn't make me a teachers pet. I actually hate most of them." I finished my wine, putting the empty glass inside.

"What's the worst thing you've done?" I could tell by his tone he wasn't completely sober. He pointed his finger at me, increasingly ready for my answer.

"I told a teacher to fuck themselves, then walked out."

He gasped sarcastically at my words, standing up and towering over me. "What'd they do? Spank you?" His hand came down on my ass, making me jump. 

He held me close as he put his empty glass down too, resting his hands on my hips. "No, I got Friday detentions for 4 weeks." I crossed my arms over my chest, holding my head high.

"Not as innocent as I thought then, hm?" 

I choked on my confidence, bringing myself away from the light buzz I was feeling. He grinned in satisfaction, bring his lips onto mine. 

"I could get used to this."

------------

A/N

its short but ask how many fucks I give.

- tana x