five ,

- frankie's pov -

I didn't know what to say, or how to act. I sat still for a moment, looking down at my hands.

"I'd love to see your work sometime."

I blinked and looked up at him, confusion writing all over my face.

"Your photography?"

"Oh yes! yea no I'll have to remember that for next time."

"Next time?"

What was I thinking next time? There probably won't even be a next time. God I was just embarrassing myself every time I opened my mouth.

He said nothing but smirked, like always. He was always smirking. I was undecided if I liked it or not. 

"We're here Mr Musto." 

I looked up expecting my house but was met with something completely different. "Thank you Owen."

He stepped out of the car, the driver opening the door for me once again. "Where are we?" I questioned, looking up at the house in front of me. It was huge and super fancy.

"My house. Come." He put his hand out, holding mine gently as he walked me to the front door. Owen had the door opened and ready. 

They nodded at each other before we stepped in, the cool air hitting me instantly. I looked around at the expense of it. 

Everything looked to be dripping in gold. It was beautiful. I turned back to face him, the reality finally kicking it.

I was in this random guys house that I was hopefully never going to see again. "Don't stress, it ruins your beautiful features." 

"Why did you bring me back here?" 

He sighed, taking off his suit coat. The white shirt he wore was slightly sheer, the outline of his tattoos seeping through. 

"Because, I'm interested in you Frankie. You're not as shallow as they usually are." He stepped closely to me, lifting my chin up gently. "Your beauty runs internal, not just on the outside." 

My breathe came out shakily, having not realized I was holding it. "Tell me more about your boyfriend." He said, walking deeper into the house. 

"His name is Will, he goes to my school." 

"Did you have a fight with him?"

"Sort of." I blinked, not wanting to discuss my relationship with him. It didn't seem fitting to talk about the topic. 

He turned around, eyes running over me. "My apologies, I know it can be a touchy subject." 

I bit my lip and continued to take in the scenery. "What do you do for work?" My voice bounced of the walls, creating a soft echo that rang through my ears. 

"I own a couple businesses and manage some companies."

No wonder he was rich. 

"Do you enjoy it?" 

"I do other things that I like."

I nodded, accepting the brief answer he gave me. He pulled out a couple of wine glasses, pouring small amounts into them. He slid it across the bench, letting me catch it. 

"Why did you choose not to tell your friends? I could be a psychopath for all you knew." He grinned widely, a lingering look in his eyes making me feel dizzy. 

"Because I didn't want them to judge me."

"Why would your friends judge you?"

"I'm a 17 year old hanging out with old men. Gets a pretty bad spotlight on it." He was always quick with replies, always wanting to know what I was saying next. 

"Really? I didn't think 26 was that old."

I laughed slightly at his joke. He wasn't such a tight ass after all. I rolled my eyes playfully picking up the glass.

"Don't roll your eyes" His voice sounded stern but his face gave me a different impression.

"Sorry, that was rude." I quickly apologized. I'd rather him not hate me, even if I never saw him again.

He cleared his throat, looking into his drink. "Don't be, that sort of just slipped."

I was constantly under the impression he had something hidden for me. It was probably just the fact that he was referred to as a sugar daddy, who paid girls, to fuck him.

My phone began to rang, catching my attention. "Go ahead."

I thanked him quietly and picked up my phone, answering it with a gentle hello. "Lahey! W-where are you?" His voice was slurred, catching me off guard.

"Are you drunk?" I huffed. Who gets drunk at 4 in the afternoon?

"Only if you want me to be. I'm at your house where are you?" I rolled my eyes, sighing loudly. "Will go home, I won't be back till later." 

"I'll come to you, Reece is driving."

I heard him shout something in the background. Although Mat couldn't hear the conversation I was still incredibly embarrassed. 

"No Will don't, just go home."

"Told you she was fucking sleeping with someone else."

The call ended abruptly, taking me by surprise. I held it in my hands tightly, walking back into the kitchen. 

"That sounded pleasant."

"If you call a drunk ex pleasant." I picked up my glass, drinking a large amount out of frustration. "He's your ex now?"

I made eye contact with him again, feeling flustered. "No, I mean- it's not- I was just-"

"Relax Frankie." He laughed, coming closer to me. He looked over me, taking me in inch by inch. "You're always flustered, I'm not scary."

He ran his hand down my arm, making me shiver. "I know." I reassured him, smiling faintly. 

"What do you want out of this Frankie?" He seemed serious. And suddenly, I had no idea. I didn't want to flat out say his money because it wasn't like that.

"I'm not so sure." I said truthfully, looking down at my hands. He hummed quietly, maintaining his eye contact on me. 

"Have a think about it. I'll drive you home."

-----------------

ooo bich 

- tana xo