chapter 2-venomous

Food turning into other thing happened as often as some people change the oil in their cars. There wasn't one time she went against her senses, as that she wanted to continue living and no one ever told her about what that was, Spencer didn't dare to tell her parents about incidents like this. She didn't do things that her senses told her not to. Never once. Just as she was thinking if something was wrong with her, the boy coughed.

"You good?" his deep, husky-voice called.

Spencer jerked open her eyelids, startled, "Y-yea?"

He nodded, his soft and pretty hair bounced with his head as the boy bent forward a little to start untying the ropes that were hurting Spencer's ankles. When he took down the rope, Spencer saw rashes, so did he.

Before he said anything to her, she mumbled, "What's your name?"

He seemed surprised but wiped off the look quickly, "Call me... Venom."

Venom?

"Hm, okay."

"You know who we are?"

"No."

"Well, we know who you are," he paused, looked at me in the eyes, and spat word by word, "You are a special one. We need you."

Before Spencer could say anything in return. Venom got up and walked over to her, standing above and casting a shadow over her face, he pulled down his bandana, revealing a sharp jawline and soft pink lips. He looked unreal. How can someone be this handsome? She didn't dare to look into Venom's eyes, afraid she might be flustered over his romantic yet fierce and sexy gaze.

Venom bent down to untie the ropes around her hands. Once Spencer sat up straight, Venom sat beside her, their body barely touching. Her face burned and red clouds appeared on her cheeks, she felt Venom's body heat and the familiar seductive scent, he breathe heavily, it smelled like raw mint. The smell Spencer loved since forever. Her heart started to beat faster, she swallowed down her anxiousness. Turned her head towards Venom and tried to stay cool as she tried to talk to him.

"I-" she trailed off when she saw Venom leaning in closer. Just as she was leaning back towards the wall, he put his arms on the wall, her back hit the wall, she was stuck in between the black hoodie sleeves, and Venom stared into her eyes as he tilted his head and leaned in even more.

The air froze when he swiftly pushed his body towards her when their bodies touched and he closed his eyes and pressed his lips against hers. Spencer wanted to escape it but there was no room, she wanted to slip under Venom's arms, but he changed his hand position to hugging her neck tightly, she felt the heat as sweat dripped down from her hair and handed on the hoodie. She melted into the kiss and the surrounding became blurry as her eyes closed gently. His lips were pillow-soft, and he tasted like dark chocolate and mint.

He was perfect. Venom was perfect.

Spencer wanted this moment to last forever. She opened her eyes slowly and scanned his face: Venom's long lashes with a tint of brown, his brows were sharp but it fitted him so well, his face is a light shade and had a soft warm undertone, his skin was very clear with no pores and even when he had no makeup on, he was so handsome.

While she had her eyes open she noticed there were 4 heads outside of the tall window struggling to spy on what's going on inside. All these happened in a split-second. But Spencer didn't want to let this end so she shut her eyes again and kissed him harder till their lips were smashing the hardest they could go. She felt Venom smirk. They slowly broke apart, she was biting her lower lip and Venom's lips were shiny from the kiss, they were curled and he looked... undescribable.