chapter 6-why

Spencer was still against the wall with Venom hovering over her when on the left side, where Fear and Poison walked towards them just as she was slipping under his arms Fear looked up. And Venom also saw them.

She saw Fear closed his eyes and sighed then walked to them forcefully.

Whoops!

They turned towards Fear and Poison, Venom put his arm around her shoulder and stayed still.

"Oh really, really?" the scary leader spoke and no one dared to answer.

"Ah hyung, just tell them." Poison handed Spencer a couple sheets of paperwork.

"So here, these paper are for you." Fear finally spoke, a mischievous smile broke out on his icy face, "we will be back at training tomorrow, good luck."

He patted Venom on his shoulders and walked away with Poison.

Venom took the papers and read it in his head while Spencer stared.

He then held out his hand, she took it, "Here, let's talk about it when we get back to the rooms." Venom seemed serious.

All the rooms had connecting door and Venom and Spencer's room was separated by Shadow's.

As they walked towards their wing of the building, the air tensed, Venom didn't say a thing neither did Spencer. She felt something off about this "paperwork" but couldn't bring herself to ask Venom who seemed more broken than serious. She put her arm around his and they walked for what appeared like years.

When they finally entered Venom's room, they sat down on the carpeted floor and Spencer quietly asked, "What's up about them?"

He didn't understand what she meant by them, was is about Fear and Poison, or the papers.

"I guess he was just told to hand us this, Dr. Seo probably told him, and I'm not sure why he was acting weird," he paused and looked up at her with desperate eyes," let's read this together..."

His waterline was red and moist.

Her eyes shown confusion and disbelief.

Spencer took the paper from his hand and read it to herself. She couldn't focus on the words, she thought about the sudden change in him, but the only way to figure out is to read.

Official Document of Recruiting

Recruitee: Song, Spencer

Birthdate: 12/22/2000

Age: 17

Gender: F
Birthplace: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Education: University of Pennsylvania

...

    She skipped through the basic pieces of information, including how she was too smart for high school and finished the courses too fast so she went to the University of PA, all those personal facts of herself that she thought no one knew until now they appeared on a piece of paper from... where?

    Spencer continued to read.

Reason of Recruit: Unexplainable cause of extraordinary senses, as called the 7th sense, according to research only one out of a billion have this mutated recessive gene, only 7 people on earth have this, she will be joining The Nine as an undercover agent and this information is not to be leaked outside...

    "Why?" was all she said before Venom hugged her tight and rested his head on her shoulder. Spencer felt this unnatural feeling inside her, she has always lost herself when Venom is near her, he is like a spell casted on her life, and it's never fading away. Her face warmed after this thought, she couldn't have asked of anything more. Why is he like this?