chapter 13-gone

It was a clear day, as the clouds outside the window were barely seen, the sun shone brightly. It was 10 am, everyone was out having breakfast when Felix wandered around the building.

    He has gotten up from the hospital bed, his mind was clear... too clear. Not remembering most of his life, he felt useless. If only he died after he was hit-the others told him he got hit on the forehead with a handgun's magazine-he wouldn't have to suffer from the amnesia. Though luckily, his knowledge of chemistry and medical was still within him.

    It has been eight days since he came back alive, they said he was unconscious for about 4 days. Hyunjin recovered a few hours before he did, without losing any memories.

    It's a good thing that he still remembers being in IB. He lost everything before he joined them. Changbin has told him that Spencer has been asleep in less than an hour after he did, she was shocked at the sight of you lying in the bed, looking horribly pale. What's even worse is that she'd been lying on the hard hospital bed for 12 days now.

    While the others were eating, he walked to the medical room of IBHQ, they'd transferred her here after the fifth day of her being half-dead. When he pushed open the doors Felix saw a girl wearing white pajamas with a cover that went all the way under her arms, covering her chest. The machines beeped, the oxygen from the mask that covered her face was still switched to "on". Her face was pale, showing no sign of living, though she probably still was, her heart was beating still.

    He could never forget how much he just loved her. And seeing her still being like this, his heart ached. Get up, you have to.

    He sat down on the edge of the bed and grabbed her icy hand, if only he could go back, he would've have been more careful and not get hit, causing both of them to go through this torture. His vision blurred, a tear slid down his pale cheek. He wiped it away with the other hand.

    Felix brushed some hair out of her face, stood up, and walked out the door. It made a little creak when it was shut close.

    Slowly, Spencer opened her eyes at the sound of the door closing, she sat up straight. When he was just about to get off the bed earlier, she heard footsteps in the hall so she laid back down, after it all happened her mouth curled into a smile. Little did she know he's under an amnesia.

    After slipping on her shoes, she wanted to go to the gym for a while to relax all her thoughts. She walked out of the room that she'd already been in twice already.

    Walking through the endless hallway, she opened the door to her room, and there were all her belongings on to of her bed, Spencer walked closer, a note was next to her phone and it read "come to see me at the back garden at 12. I noticed you already woke up, such a bad actor. -felix". His handwriting was scribbled but it all looked so together.

She took the phone and scanned her face, there were some Instagram notifications, she ignored those and went straight to the calendar. She remembered it was August 29 when the mission was, and that's presumably the day of her blackout. It is now September 10, she had been asleep for twelve days.

Quickly she put on an oversized white shirt with a baby pink heart sewed at the pocket on her left chest, high-waist denim shorts and a pair of bulky Balenciagas. Tied her hair into a high ponytail and headed out. Walking to the cafe while checking her Instagram feed, her friend texted her.

Stella: where r u? Imysm? R u doing ok in Korea?

Spencer: pretty good? Hows school for u?

She figured since they are 12 hours apart Stella is probably still asleep. As she rapidly scrolled though, she came to a stop at hhj0320's new post. It was a black and white picture of a selfie they took in what seemed like a flower garden. Garden. Her mind clicked, she was supposed to go there in 40 minutes. Out of curiosity, she clicked the post to see the tags. There were only four: Jisung's, Chan's, Jeongin's, and Felix's. Spencer didn't even bother clicking to their account, she turned around and walked straight to the doors of the building trying to find the garden.

It didn't take too long for her to find where he was, just half an hour. Byt the time she got there, Felix was the only one sitting on the wooden chair of the delicate cafe table set under the shade of the big tree, flowers surrounded the pathways, the garden looked nothing like the IBHQ building itself. She walked up to him.

"How did you know I was awake?" she questioned him before even sitting down.

"Your face turned red and your lips twitched when I held your hand," he said while staring at her in the eye, not sounding happy or mad, "I wanted to talk."

Her hair and the shirt moved with the cool breeze that brushed by, "Start talking then."

"You probably don't know I an under an amnesia, I lost all my memories before joining IB."

Spencer opened her mouth to speak, nothing came out. She thought after realizing that he was indeed who she met in Sydney, their love for each other would be fixed, their broken heart and feelings will also be, but now he can't recollect it?

"My life's been a mess, maybe it was good to lose it all and redo it, starting from Incheon," he blinked, his voice was low-it was never that way when he's joyful, "I want to fix it, but it's probably not even possible, I'd live the rest of my life fourteen years after my birth. But they mentioned that part of my past memory was very important, it was about you yet they can't tell me. I will work hard to find what I lost."

"It's okay. Don't worry too much, but why wouldn't they tell you?" her heart raced, why did Chan and the others tell him it happened but not what happened?

"They want me to recover it myself," He stuttered, his eyes filled with sincerity, "I love you. I need to find out what happened."

Spencer felt her eyes became moist, she looked up and blinked a few time to let the tear sink back in, "I know, me too." then she gave him a smile, stood up, and turned toward the building. Then it all happened. One second she started walking, the next second Felix grabbed her wrist and spun her around, their lips meet, she kissed him back, his right hand tightened around her waist. He still tasted like mint and dark chocolate.

The moment felt like forever, until the door that connected the outside creaked, they pulled apart and looked up to see who that was.

Jeongin stood there along with Chan.

Felix took her hand and squeezed.

Chan was the first to speak up, "Did you... tell?" his voice wasn't angry, it was rather nervous.

Spencer shook her head, her brown hair, which looks gold on a few strands under the sun bounced.

"What?" Felix turned to face her.

"Your memory."

He nodded, "I will figure it out." smiled, and took Spencer along him inside the building.

"I will see you at training!" was all she said before they walked in opposite directions.

~~~~~

Hi! I hope you liked this chapter, this is after when Felix woke up from being unconscious. It's sad... his memories are gone... how can he remember what happened in Sydney? How can he remember her? How will he realize that they are here not by accident, but by destiny? How can he know that their love, at first sight, didn't just happen and that they were meant to be?

meanwhile, Spencer will be traumatized that right after she recovered her memories, he lost his... or did he know in the first place? That it was her all along?

Ooh, so many cliffhangers and questions to solve...

ILYSM! PLZ VOTEE!