chapter 14-spinning

From that day, Felix trained. Spencer did too. Their days went normal, the team talked during meals, threw cheerios at each other, laughed, and trained some more. It has been going on for two months. They sometimes hanged and discussed each of their progress.

This had been their routine until one day Dr. Seo came up to them while they were wrestling at the gym. Everyone was sweating.

"We are planning to make The Nine official," he looked everyone's curious eyes, "you will be working for the government directly starting December 20, congrats on your hard work." Spencer has never seen him smile, Dr. Seo looked like a caring father, sending his kids off to college. She giggled at this thought but still felt the comfort in her heart.

"Yes sir, we will do well." Chan bowed sincerely to him, the others followed. He walked out of the wrestling room, everyone started hi-fiving each other, they all fell into a big pile, the sweat and their body heat made it hard to breathe all in a tower of not nine, but ten.

They all sat up and tears spilled over all their eyes, Jeongin leaned on Chan's shoulder and sobbed while Chan patted him; Changbin, Minho, and Seungmin hugged; Woojin comforted Hyunjin and Jisung who were crying on each other's shoulders while hugging; Spencer fell between Felix's arms, they looked at each other's read and teary faces and smiled wide.

"Alright. Let's go take a shower and meet in our studio room located in our wing of the building." Chan commanded, then saw Spencer, "um, actually, we will use the bathroom after Spencer."

"See y'all in a bit," she said while rushing to her room, "I have to get changing cloth."

They all went in separate directions to get toiletries and clothes.

When she got in the shower room, she let the lukewarm water splash on her back, feeling relaxed, she thought about their official team, they are now not under IBHQ's full control, the government can have them go on missions now.

She showered quickly, not wanting the others to wait on her. She dried her hair with a towel and put on an Adidas logo t-shirt, black leggings, and Nike air-force 1. Her hair was smoothly layin gon her shoulders, still wet.

Once she walked out, the boys rushed inside, she heard shouting and water splashing down from the faucet. She sat on the floor in front of the shower room and looked at her phone. Is this really happening? Escaping college to work for a mysterious association in South Korea and having them send emails to her parents about her supposedly "school" reports.

She missed home, though IBHQ could sure count as a second home for her, she knows she wouldn't be here forever, none of the others would either.

The door flung open, the boys walked out, the steamy air flooded the hall, they were rubbing their head with towels to dry off. They wore similar sports shorts with tees or tanks.

Spencer stood up.

"Let's go," Chan said, couldn't hide his excitement.

They all followed Chan's steps to the studio room.

The room was wide, there were sofas placed in a circle and some other minor decorations. She plopped down next to Felix and Jeongin, all of them took a seat three to a sofa, while Chan sat on the cushioned chair.

"We did well, though each of us joined the team at different times-me being the first and Spencer being the last, everyone was caught up. I'm really happy that we'd become an official government agent team, and that we are all going to stay together." he paused.

Everyone was smiling, then Woojin continued, "That's why Dr. Seo and Dr. Shin gave us two days off."

There was a pause, they were probably still processing the new information.