chapter 11-gunshot

"Guys! Prepare for landing!" Minho yelled over the suddenly loud buzzing of the aircraft which is in landing mode.

"Alright!" everyone yelled back.

They felt rapid dropping and the air rushed by them, their ears popped with the sudden decrease in altitude. This continued for 5 minutes before they felt a slight bump as the helicopter reached which seemed like the top of the building. As soon as the landing skits touched the ground the doors opened, Minho hopped out of the pilot seat followed by everyone else that jumped down from the back seats.

"This is a government helicopter landing lot, we are allowed to park here since we are actually working for the government," Fierce explained, "there will be a specially structured and explosive-proof Mercedes van, we will drive close their place and walk to the actual building."

They nodded and walked to the exit of the lot, as they are going down on an elevator everyone was checking their paired devices. The team reached the ground and walked out of this "business building" that was made up of undercovers, no one seemed surprised that nine informally dressed boys and a girl would come down on an elevator in a place where suits are the only clothing seen.

They walked out of the spinning doors and saw a parked van, Chan showed the guy standing in front of the driver's seat a what seemed like a passport, his back was facing the rest so they couldn't tell what he was holding, but they saw the guy taking off his sunglasses, seemed impressed and respectful to their leader, he opened the doors and they all got in. chan was driving, he's the only one that had an actual license, the rest didn't own a government-issued permit, however, they knew how to drive since they are trained for this kind of stuff.

The man closed the door and got out of the way of the car. Chan started driving. Everyone was quiet on the 20 minute drive and then they arrived in front of the entrance of an underground parking entrance, Chan swiped his card on the machine and the blocks lifted, they drove way below the surface and came to a stop, Fear opened the doors for the rest to come out and they walked to an elevator going back up.

Once they got to the surface, Chan started talking, "It is a few minutes walk from here to the building, it is currently 11:39, the mission starts at 12 as instructed by the HQ, that's when they will everything in control so we can proceed and succeed."

Jeongin continued after Chan, "To get in the building without being suspicious we have to know their code, as far as I know, when they ask 'who are you seeing?' answer 'Zhou Huayu' and look at them in the eye for three seconds, I just got this information after getting into their private network."

"Oh and don't forget to keep a straight face and don't flinch or anything," he added.

Spencer nodded and the others followed.

They walked past some markets and cafes, everyone was dressed in cool, summer-spring clothing, the sun warmed up Spencer's bare arms. She, Seungmin, and Changbin are the only ones wearing tanks. Her arms were toned and muscular structures were seen, Seungmin's arms were like hers, only thick as he is a guy, Changbin's looked far more muscular from the two of them, he was slightly shorter but he seemed cool and in a way mysterious.

The Beats were still on her neck, her baby-hairs were blown by the wind, her nose was tall and was pretty, Spencer was one of the few White-Asians that combined the good traits of both side, there were little freckles around her nose, her hair was dark brown that sat on top of her head in a messy bun.

She felt ready for whatever's to come... or did she?

They got in front of a well guarded 3 story building with garage doors on the first floor walls, the entrance was small and unrecognizable unlike the rest of the building. Oh well, they are all going up in flames after they are done.