chapter 5-broken

Death's POV

    I was just watching Venom dropping Yun and rushing towards Spencer. I thought about what will happen. Would she slap him or is she going to accept his apology? I just know him too well, he has been this way when I met him and were put into the same team. He had a problem with girls and love. In fact, he's one of the worst people I met, he got a "girlfriend" the second day he came here, I have been here 3 months before he came and still single...

    Then I felt Spencer grab my bare shoulders and I tensed, she was one of those girls that made you nervous just because she was around. Chills ran up my bare upper body and thought if she was going to use me as a shield to block Venom.

    I was wrong, she leaned closer and squeezed my lips with hers. This is unreal. How could she? She didn't even seem like she had feelings for me. Then I realized she was just trying to make Venom jealous.

    I have never once kissed a girl in my life, she took my first kiss to upset another boy, not even for liking me. I felt nauseous. Then I heard her whispering between our lips.

    "Shh." was all she said.

    What am I supposed to do? Kiss her back? I shouldn't because she isn't taking this seriously.

    Seconds felt like years, then I felt strong hands that pulled us apart.

    That was Venom. He looked angry and refused to believe that this just happened.

    "Oh, so you are mad now?" Spencer spat, "you can have it your way, I'm gonna have it my way. 'It's my choice in dating'.'' she quoted what Venom said to us earlier in the gym.

    Venom looked speechless, they betrayed each other. He was just about to say something when Yun came over too.

    "V-venom?"

    Deep down, my stomach turned and I felt chilly and grabbed a towel to put around my bare chest. I couldn't like her, could I? She is not the type of girl I always thought I would date or even have a crush on. Her charms made me unsure about my conclusions in my own love life. Tell me this isn't happening. I felt everyone's eyes burned holes in me.

    I wanted to clarify to everyone that I wasn't planning to take her from Venom, never was, never will. To everyone, I was always the happy and positive kind of guy, and I lost my 24/7 smile. My face was blank. Not a single sense of happiness was in my brain after the kiss even though I might like her, but it just didn't have the connection.

Venom's POV

    After I walked into the pool building, I sensed something not right. Then I saw her. My heart dropped as I let go of Yun's hand, it was so wrong. I hurried towards where everyone was at, including her, I'm guessing they are talking to her about the pool rules and they will go swimming since they are all in swimsuits and Shadow was already soaked.

    As I got closer, Spencer suddenly grabbed Death and pressed her lips to his. I felt a lump in my throat. What? I ran faster and pulled them apart then she stared into my eyes with anger, that covered disappointment, broken, and lies. I stood still, I was slightly shaking due to anger, but what was I angry at? After all, I was the one who broke her. I knew she didn't have feelings for Death hyung, but I sensed that he did for her. Which made my emotions even more unstable.

    I looked at him and he looked down, even though I knew it was not his fault, but why out of everyone here, she chose him. I think she spoke to me but with everything that filled my head, I could only see moving mouths and anger shooting from their eyes, into my heart. It was wrong, I was wrong, she was different, she needed to be treated differently, not like all the other girls that I "dated", there was never a time I had loved someone.