chapter 10-mission

"Yea?" Spencer answered while Frost, Night, and Poison looked at him with curious eyes while munching their mouthful of food.

"Our training today is changed to real life mission evaluation!"

They all clapped like crazy but a confused look was on the girl's face.

"Oh, it's when we get to go out of the base to have a mission in a big city-this time Daegu," Fierce explained but couldn't hide the glowing look off his face.

She nodded while watching the others squeal like a bunch of fangirls at a concert. Fear walked over holding two trays on his hand, gave one to Venom and the other to Blood, he questioned the current situation.

"You guys are still freaking out about the mission today?" he rolled his eyes but couldn't hide his own foolish smile.

They nodded and he sighed to get more trays.

They kept on eating each other's food while Fear delivered trays. And when he was finally done they grinned and looked at him with evil looks.

Venom broke the silence, "Soo... Chan lost the game last night, other than buying us food he also had to take the mic with him on our mission today."

The others let out ooh's and seal-clapped at the leader.

Chan?

"Since we already told her Chan's real name, let's go around saying our own real names," Poison suggested, "we kept it from her for a long time already!"

They had approving looks on their faces.

"Bang Chan." said Fear.

"Kim Seungmin." Poison said following the leader.

"Hwang Hyunjin," Frost smiled and his eyes curled.

Just when Night was about to say his, Death sprinted towards them after he left the doors to slam.

"Wha-" Night started.

"Our mission time was rescheduled," he answered while panting, he probably ran all the way here from the doctor's office, while is surprisingly far, "It's changed to 10:15."

"And?"

"That means we could go at 9 and get more done with the mission!"

"Ughhhhh." they all groaned and Death's supposedly exciting news.

"Okay, well since you are here we are telling Spencer ur real names. Sit!" Blood explained to him and turned to her, "Kim Woojin."

"You skipped me!" Night shouted at Blood, "Seo Changbin."

"Lee Minho," Fierce said.

"Felix." Venom said in a monotone, he didn't seem annoyed or mad, maybe he just wasn't that interested in saying their real names.

"Yang Jeongin." Shadow smiled again, his braces looked good on him, he looked so much younger than the rest.

"Han Jisung." Death finished off the whole introduction thing. Then he took Chan's orange juice and downed the whole cup in two gulps.

They all went silent, either eating or playing on their phones, waiting for Death to finish the last bite of Spencer's apple.

"Changbin hyung has to clean up!" the younger ones shouted while giggling, they all stood up and waited for Night to throw away the 10 trays of trash and coming towards them.

"We should go now, I checked the helicopter before I came and it was all ready to go, who's gonna fly this time?" Jisung asked everyone.

There was a helicopter?