chapter 18-more than kisses

Spencer's POV

    When we went back to our shared room I wanted to ask him if he would shower first so I can hang in someone's room and maybe play a few rounds of mobile games that they got me into for the past two months.

    "Are you showering first?" I asked, digging through my duffel bag for pajamas and toiletries.

    "Sure."

    "Okay, I will hang with Jeongin," I said, taking my phone and slipping on a pair of comfy slippers, heading for the door, "text me when you are done."

    "I will be done soon." he closed the bathroom door.

    I closed the room door behind me and walked a few steps to Jeongin's door and knocked.

    Hyunjin came to the door, he was still drying his hair with a piece of washcloth from the hotel, he had on a robe, I felt weird.

    Then he looked up to see me, "Woah! Why are you here?" he pulled the front of the white robe to cover up the 0.000001% of his uncovered chest.

    I laughed in his face.

    "It's not like you have something to hide!"

    "Whatever," he stepped aside to let me in.

    As soon as I entered their room, Jeongin was sitting on his bed with his laptop, gaming, probably.

    "Noona!" he looked up and waved at me, "why are you here?"

    "Because Felix needs to shower."

    "Why didn't you join him?" Hyunjin said, looking at me with a weird smile. I hit him on the shoulders, "Why don't you join him, huh?"

    "I would if I haven't showered yet!"

    "Oh, I'm sure he wouldn't mind!"

    Jeongin buried his face in the pillow as he laughed, his shoulders went up and down, and when he finally looked up, his face was so red.

    "Anyways, wanna match?" I offered, taking out my phone.

    "Yea!" they both said when they took out their phones.

    We were just gaming for about twenty minutes straight, I missed my shot when Felix text popped up on my screen, "Guys, I gotta go, Felix's probably coming here."

    "Aw... Okay." Jeongin said.

    Gosh, I love him so much, my perfect younger brother.

    Just when I was about to take my card, I remembered that I left it in the room, so I knocked on the door. Felix opened it, he was wearing a tank top and shorts, bare feet, his hair was dripping water onto the carpeted floor.

    "Text me when you are done," he smiled and walked out.

    Ah, finally a time to relax under the hot water! I thought when I lock the door and turned on the shower, the warm water drench my body, I think I took a pretty long time in the shower. The robe in the little closet looked very comfy, so I decided to ditch my pajamas. I brushed my hair and washed my face with the cleanser I brought, washing off the sunscreen.

    I plopped down on my bed, grabbed my phone, and texted Felix. A few moments later, he opened the door and locked it after he came in.

    "We are gonna match with room 511, Hyunjin and Jeongin are challenging us," that was the first thing he said after coming into the room.