chapter 20-hunting trap

Felix was in the shower, thinking about Spencer. Was she mad?

Suddenly he heard knocks on the door, quickly he turned off the water and yelled for them to wait, he threw on a robe and rushed to the door.

"Here's your Fruit salad, sir." the woman said, holding up a fancy tray and walked inside, after placing it on the table, she returned to her push-cart, "The meal will be added towards the grand total of the stay, thank you!"

Felix stood there the whole time, by the time he realized what had just happened, the door was already shut.

He headed back to the shower.

Spencer was staying in room 511, the four boys were gaming mobile, she sat next to Jeongin and scrolled through Instagram on her phone.

"Let's go take a walk after this game finishes," Jisung said, eyes fixed on his phone screen.

"Uh-huh."

The boys threw on windbreakers before they all walked out.

"Hold on, lemme check on Felix," she sida lightly, the boys stopped and turned towards room 512.

She knocked lightly, Felix opened the door after three knocks, his hair was still wet, but he changed into a casual outfit.

"Yea?"

"Wanna come along?" Minho offered.

"Where to?"

"Oh, just walking around the resort, and the back garden," Minho continued to explain.

"Sure."

Felix ran inside to get his phone and the keycard, shutting the door behind him as he joined everyone walking towards the elevator.

They stood in it without saying anything, as they reached the first floor.

"Wanna get some drinks from the cafe?" Spencer offered.

"If you insist..." Hyunjin said, evil danced around his eyes, "Sure!"

She laughed, "Ohhhkay. What do y'all want?"

They ordered at the small kiosk and went outside after getting the slushies and frappes.

There was a swing, surrounded by flowers, the rose trees created a maze around the flower plantation, the narrow pathways were made of small stones, it was sunny but not too hot. They took turns taking pictures of each other.

By the time they got back into the lobby, the boys are all drenched in sweat after they chased each other around the maze, Spencer kept herself clean. The cold air inside the lobby cooled them down.

"Hey Spence you took the most photo, send us some," Hyunjin said, waving his collar up and down to cool down.

"Sure."

She looked on her phone, edited some low-quality pictures of her that the boys carelessly took and posted them on her Instagram. Sending the others to their group chat on Kakao.

"Hey, by the way," Hyunjin looked up, raising his voice, everyone else looked at him, "What was the screams for? Felix? Spencer?"

She sat up and exchanged a look with Felix, she furrowed her brows lightly to signal him not to say it, he blinked slowly, acknowledging it.

"Yea there was a roach-" Felix hesitated.

"I just fell off the be-" Spencer's voice trailed off after realizing what Felix had just said at the same time. She tilted her chin and closed her eyes, trying to keep calm.