(Roman X Reader) Juliet to My Romeo..?

Roman's P.O.V

Sanders Sides video ending, my eyes were locked on a certain Princess sitting patiently, crossing her legs, at the end of Thomas' dark brown couch, visible in Thomas' little 'corner.' Y/N was her name. Tiny shards of sunlight beamed through the clear window, the light making beautiful reflections from her stunning, crinkling (e/c) eyes, matching her flawless locks of (h/c) hair. She's perfect.. Cheeks burning a bright crimson, eyes nearly holding hearts, that same small smile played along the edges of my lips. Thomas interrupted my daze..

"Hey, Princey!" after his efforts of trying to catch my attention, I jumped a small amount. "It's time to sink out, pal!" voice soft as silk, Thomas' inner Patton shinned from inside of him to kindly reason with me as to sink into the floor, so that Thomas could end the Sanders Sides video.

Hesitantly, eyes fluttering from one blinking moment to another, I pulled myself out of my second daze, sinking in with yet another royal side comment, very similar to the past videos that I've starred in.

Instead of turning on the television, my eyes gazed upon the wall.. Something seemed more interesting about it.. Possibly my daydreams.

Hands locked together, she smiled at me

Joy plastered on her face, she leaned in along with me.

Our lips finally meet underneath a starry sky

Someday, I might even ask her to be my bride.

I love her so much... I'd slay a dragon for her.

Virgil's P.O.V

Leaning my hand against the wall for support, my eyes shot into Patton's soul. "He's been staring at the wall for nearly an hour. I'm going to do something about this.." only a faint whisper escaped from my cold lips, my hard stare at Patton weakened once I saw his eyes reflecting my dark figure in front of him.

Smirking, Patton's enthusiasm brightened up the room, also forcing me to tell him to lower his voice.. "If it makes you happy, kiddo, I'm in!" kindly, his warm hand was placed on my shoulder, until after seconds that felt like minutes, he pulled me into a warm hug. Cold as my skin was, he lived.

. . .

Time to count my lucky stars, only because (Y/N) will be having a sleepover tonight. Turns out, a thunderstorm clouded over Gainesville and won't be clearing up till tomorrow afternoon or so. Roman better give me something in return for what I'm about to do tonight..

Your P.O.V

Lightning struck, flashing white streaks of light through the house as a loud boom echoed through every single corner of this household, forcing me to jump into a certain someone's arms, now being carried in a bridal position. Warming up in no time, I assumed it wasn't Virgil; he's always cold.

Something clicked in a corner of the room, lighting up the living room for me to see. Taken aback by so many sudden actions, I rubbed my eyes with my (f/c) hoodie that matched my eye colour quite nicely.

Judging by my skimmed observations, Thomas had flicked the light switch on. Another click could be heard from a different corner of the room, only then did I realize that I was being held by Roman. Embarrassed, I swiftly crammed my face into my hoodie sleeves, hiding a tinted, crimson blush that sprawled across my cheeks, completely forgetting that I glanced at Patton taking a photo of Roman and myself..

Every time I look at him, my eyes sparkle.

Moments later, Roman set me down gently, a smug smirk was plastered on his face as he chuckled. I hope he didn't see me blushing.. A tiny groan crawled from my lips as I regained my balance, running my hand through my (h/l) hair.