(Patton X Reader Part One) I Don't Want to Keep Secrets, Cody.

Another boring day of this boring week of my own boring life. How boring. I'm always bored, nothing fun or interesting comes up. Ever. It's like this world is so gray and predictable. If I were in charge, all of that would change. There would be a surprise happening over there, and one over there, and even over there!! I banged my head lightly on my glass window. But that won't happen, now will it? Right now everything is boring. I'm just a sixteen-year-old that can't make good decisions in life, even though I've never had a single cigarette or beer in my life! Unlike some people... My friends, however, had sunken into that big pool that we all like to call peer pressure and it sucks! Now all of my friends, with the acceptance of two or three, drink or smoke. Or both! I'm usually the one that has to drive anyone and everyone. Not like I have anything else thrilling to do back home. With my parents.

Surprisingly, my parents are still together, even though they are alcoholics, and they smoke, too. Inside of the house, even better. Though I'm never really breathing any of that stuff in. I don't want second-hand smoking, no ma'am. They smoke those like they have no idea what the effects are; not positive! Other than the short, what, two minutes of time that they have to force all of those, um... What are they called again? Well it's supposed to make you less stressed, or something. I don't even want to know... But whatever. Not my problem.

I'll just go out today and chill with Cody by our tree. I mean, the tree. ... I'll admit, I'm very attached to that tree, but it's been my favourite since my younger years. Now, back to the real part of this subject, don't jump to a conclusion saying "Aw, Cody and (Y/N) are datiiinnnggg!!!" That's not that case, I swear. He has a girlfriend and I haven't found anyone yet.

Speaking of Cody's girlfriend, her name is Rose. Nice, right? It suits her. She has rosy cheeks, she's almost always seen wearing light amounts of red lipgloss. Her long, lovely locks of hair are coloured a light red, fading to a subtle black at the tips of her hair strands. She wears pink glasses, not too round, not too cat-eye-like, just perfect. And they're an amazing compliment to the freckles sprawling across her flawless face, and her natural sky blue, nature like themed clothing. Rose's eyes were a crystal blue. They shimmered in the sun, glistening. They were beautiful, holding colour and a spark; unlike mine. Rose, as said, is mostly wearing a short sky blue dress, flowers popping from the patterns of her dress every now and then. That's what makes Rose, Rose!

Now onto Cody. I actually know a lot about Cody, not Rose. Which makes sense since they both just recently got together, and Cody and I had been friends since maybe grade two.

Cody's personality changed drastically from when we were younger. Although, that didn't really affect our friendship, I changed, too and he never said anything badly about me. Aside from the little nitpicking we did, I'd say we were best buds! When Cody was little, it's like I worshiped him and wanted to be him. He was so confident and on top of the world, adventurous, and adorable! You should've seen his baby face! His not-too-spiked blonde hair suits him. When he was younger, it seemed like he wasn't too worried about his clothing, more so his personality or whatever. But now, he's just a complete worried king. I'd see him dressed formally all the time. Honestly, I think he needs a break from.. Everything. He needs a vacation.

I need a vacation, too.

But this was a whoolllee bunch of chit chat. I skipped from my favourite tree spot to Cody and Rose's looks and whatnot in little detail. Guess I'm that lazy, huh? As I was saying, yes, that tree has been my favourite spot. I just feel connected to it... I read there sometimes when I run away from my parents. Like, if I could ever get married, I'd probably choose that spot. Unless I have crazy amounts of money and want to get married somewhere else in the world... Sorry, I get distracted easily.