(Virgil X Reader Part Two) You Set This Upon Yourself

Virgil's P.O.V

I can't believe myself, analyzing her dark stare, I could just make out the image of her tears threatening to spill, praying that they wouldn't, and that she'd forgive me.. But I'd understand if she didn't.

I snarled, blankly glaring. "(Y/N), I'm the bad guy, so leave me the Hell alone." without a second glance, she darted out of my dark room, spiderwebs growing in the corners, her quiet footsteps could be heard alongside silent sobbing.

I told you I'm a monster. But I'll describe what I love about you in one word: Everything.

Judging by everyone's opinions, I'm the bad guy, ruining everything by just.. Showing up. "I had to open my mouth." I mumbled to myself, growling angrily. "Why would she love.. Someone like me?!" screaming at myself, finally, my bottle broke, releasing all negative emotions to course through my veins, completely turning me absent minded. Glaring down at the floor, I absentmindedly crawled my way over to the bathroom.

Roman's P.O.V

"Don't worry, dear," I soothed, rubbing comforting circles on (Y/N)'s back. "It won't happen again." I spoke softly, sweetly, as a patch of tears commenced to spread in one spot on my prince outfit.

Nearly thinking out loud, I made a mental note to give Virgil what he needs next time I see him.. His.. Karma.. But before that comes, I have to do everything I can to make (Y/N) feel better.

Allowing her to escape from my comforting hug, she headed up the stairs, hopefully not about to encounter Virgil. Speaking of which, I'll have to wait till he comes out, he won't starve himself in there I'm sure.

Cocking my head to the right, observing where (Y/N) was going, it clicked that she was about to show up in Virgil's room.

I'll be here.

Virgil's P.O.V

Small lines of blood trickled down my arms, slightly burning me slowly. Pushing my sleeves up swiftly, I shot a hard glare at my door.

"Go away!" I shouted to whoever was knocking on my door, echoes thundering throughout my room.

Faintly, a soft whisper beat down on me. "Please, Virgil. Let me in.."

Growling inaudibly, I slouched, staring at the floor like there was some meaning of life to it. Creak, my door opened and there she was, glossy eyes, silky hair, but her heartwarming smile was no longer in the picture. Mirroring her expression, I glanced up at her, my bangs falling in front of my face.

"I'm sorry I haven't been hanging out with you all the time, Virgil..," she started, colouring faintly draining from her face. And my protective walls shattered from around me, making me vulnerable as all Hell. And that's when tears struck me.

Pursing my lips, I tried to hold back more tears that were threatening to spill. "I was afraid that you didn't like me the way that I like you.." I confessed, not even thinking twice. Seconds passed and it sunk in, I wanted to slam the door in her face, lock myself out from the world around me, hide under the covers for the rest of my life... But I couldn't. All I could do was let tears stream down, staining my cheeks.

Before my body temperature could drop any lower and freeze me, I was locked into a warm embrace, hugging (Y/N) back immediately. Scared, I thought she would disappear.

Her soft lips smashed against mine, her hands intertwining in my hair as I held her close, kissing back passionately. Breaking the kiss, she looked up at me. "I love you, you dork." crimson tinting her face, she smiled.

Mirroring her expression, my eyes told that I thirsted for another kiss, so she pecked my lips once more, and I whispered softly. "I.. I love you, too."

"Ha hA, I wAs RiGhT!" Patton could be heard squealing at Roman downstairs.