(Roman X Depressed!Reader) I Still Didn't Say

(I know it's not a drawing of Roman but I got excited when I drew it in less than two minutes, sorry it's bad-)
(ANYWAYS, When requesting a "x depressed!reader," please, tell me a bit of details. Not all depressed people cut themselves, if that's what you wanted- Does the reader come clean?? I'm so confused- But here you go-! Hope you like it- That is all-)

Okay, starting. Finally.
No matter how many hours I sleep, I always want to stay home and sleep some more, never wake up even. Nobody has really cared much about me, if I sleep in, if I have aches and pains, if I'm completely restless . . .
I check my phone, laying next to me, nearly dead. In all, I have four voicemails from Thomas, another four from Patton, two from Virgil, one from Logan and . . . Seven from Roman. They all went straight to voicemail on accident. Either my phone is on silent or I passed out.
I checked. Both.
All seven from Roman were the first few. I listened to six of them.
"Good morning, My Queen! Have a good day," and "just checking in because most of us are worried (Even though all of them seemed worried for some reason). Call me back."
Clumsily, my finger slipped against the blurry phone screen and kept one of Roman's messages, instead of deleting all of the messages. Virgil and Roman were fighting in the background, and that's the last thing I want to hear.
It's almost seven at night. It took me nine hours to get off my lazy ass and finally drive to Thomas' house.
Instead of knocking, I just . . . stared down the door handle with tired eyes. Stepping inside Thomas' house and seeing the Sides used to make life feel like heaven on Earth, but that was a long time ago. Now I'm different. I've changed.
I've changed.
The door cracked open, then swung fully to reveal Virgil. "Hey, Y/N . . . Why didn't you knock?"
I stared down at my feet. The ground swirled around me, trying to suck me into a sinking abyss. Never ending. Virgil sighed and took me by the hand, dragging me inside.
"Y/N! Y/N!" Everyone—Thomas, Roman and Patton, not so much Logan and Deceit—sat on the couches, bouncing up and down at my arrival.
I didn't look up, afraid they'd see how lifeless my eyes looked now.
"Dear, it's been eons! Are you all right?" Taking me by the hand now that Virgil let go, Roman spun me around and kind of dipped me so I'd face him.
"I'm fine." I could barely smile, caught up in a lie. Deceit frowned. He must've known.
A chill ran down both Virgil's and Roman's spine. It was me. I could feel it. They must be disappointed, sad, thinking I should just leave . . .
Thomas stole me from Roman now. Everything was grey but Roman's eyes, those big, beautiful eyes that held hearts and so much imagination. Around me it was all a blur that I could never keep track of, like trying to read a book but the letters are all discombobulated and jumbled.
I sighed, Thomas turned his head but shrugged it off when he couldn't hold my gaze. It's too bad he asks for my help with editing or something, because I can't do anything. I did everything wrong, I failed.
I'm a failure.
They know.

For the whole day, I've felt like a burden, a nuisance. Every second I could feel daggers plunging through me, criticizing me. I turned around and saw nobody there.
But Roman.
How could I have not seen him? He looks worried, confused, deflated. I'd want to ask who hurt him, but my voice has failed me one too many times today. I trudged over to the couch and almost crashed as soon as my head hit the back of the it once I sat down. Virgil scanned me up and down.
"You could at least say something to him, tell him you don't like him back . . ." Virgil murmured, shaking my shoulder lightly.
"Hm?" I hummed tiredly.
"If you don't tell Roman you don't like him, then I'll have to get it through his thick skull." He . . . truly didn't make sense.
"Roman. Wait, like him back? I— He's nearly the only thing I love." I muttered.
"Tell him." Virgil pushes me to my feet.
I looked behind me, over my shoulder. He was gone. Now where is Roman? My head snapped back, and he was right in front of me.
"Y/N, are you well? I'm worried—"
"I'm okay." I nodded.
Roman sighed. Not reassured. I think. "Forgive me."
"Forgive y—?"
Roman pressed a soft kiss to my lips, lifting my chin with one hand. I kissed back.
I broke the kiss after a second. Or a minute. "I forgive you, Princey."
Roman beamed, teeth showing. I smiled back and hugged him. While my face was buried in his chest, I frowned.
Again.
. . . Why?
(Hopefully there will be a part two—)