(Deceit X Criminal!Reader) Saleen S7

(Art is not mine~)

"You can't work with a CRIMINAL! You have to STOP NOW!" Logan shrilled, his eyes dropping into pits of darkness. I couldn't tell if it was fear or raging fury.
"Of course I will stop, Logan." A hiss rolled off of me. If it was fear that Logan felt, I could feel something similar.
I looked over my shoulder, seeing the door open as she walked in. I hated the feeling. "Come on, Logan. You won't even notice that we're gone." Y/N latched onto my hand, pulling me out of the house. I could tell that Logan was displeased, it was evident on his face. But I couldn't help but see something else in her--something that he clearly wasn't seeing. Maybe it was a genuine, precious smile.
I hopped in the passenger seat. She insisted on driving tonight because we were going someplace special. For some strange reason, I didn't like surprises. The unknown can hurt you and it eventually will. Or maybe I'm just pessimistic.
I can't help but get this feeling whenever I'm with her. If she weren't here . . . would I even be connected to the universe in any way? It's a strange feeling, trust me. Like I'm being held. But at any point in time, she could just let her balloon go.
The engine made a quiet and relaxing purr. In two seconds flat, she floored the gas pedal, sending us soaring.
"Saleen S7?" I faced her.
"Yep. Pretty sweet, huh?" She smiled innocently.
"Did you steal it?"
"Hmm, maybe."
It has probably been confirmed that Y/N is badass about now, right?
The Saleen S7 is worth a million. No matter how slow Y/N tried to go--though, she didn't try at all--it wouldn't matter because we were still flying by other vehicles.
Seven minutes later with frequent small talk along the way, we got to a restaurant and I had to admit that I was thoroughly confused. It's about 1:30 in the morning, why would they be open? But, for the stories sake, they were open.
I kept my mouth shut.
Y/N walked in just as casually as she parked the car, a smile plastered on her face and her irises giving off a bright F/C glow. I couldn't hold back a small smile. She arranged our little seating plan, way back in a neat private area. I sat down after she had on the comfortable red cushioning of the booth. "What are we doing?" I asked, checking around me. Nobody was here so I saw no need for a private booth.
"Just a break," she explained with a small sigh. The waitress gave us both a glass of white wine. "We're trying something different tonight. Is that all right . . . ?"
"Yes." I smiled. Damn it, I need to clean up my act.
(Yeah, Deceit is fond of you. He trusts you. Odd.)
I'm ignoring the comments from Author-Chan now. But I can't help but to listen. It's something that covers up this silence.
Y/N cleared her throat to speak. I was prepared for a talk right then. Maybe she's going to tell me that she works alone.
"Deceit," she started. Hearing her same my name; it made me really happy. "I need to tell you something. I really think we work well together!"
I raised an eyebrow. So we made a good team and she doesn't want me gone. What could she be talking about, then? Some other secret mission? My mind was spinning. "But . . . ?" I urged her on.
She rolled her big, beautiful, E/C eyes. "But you stole something from me. You'll either use it or give me something return."
My eyes widened. I was shocked. "What? I didn't-- I wouldn't--"
"No, Deceit, listen." She crossed her arms. I shut my yap. "It may sound cheesy, but . . . you stole my . . ."
That's not fair! She broke off mid-sentence, I don't know what I did! What did I steal from her? I was really afraid, my expression twisting into fear. "I stole your what? Please, tell me."
"My heart."
"Sorry, I can give it back-- Wait." I squinted. She wasn't lying. I stole her heart, figuratively. Rose petals fell against her cheeks, her face flushed into chagrin. Without thinking about it, I gave her a smooch on the cheek. "Take my heart, you can keep it forever. It's not much but--" Her lips were smashed against mine.
"Thank you." She whispered after a long kiss. "I will love you forever."

(Logan better not kick you two out of the house. Then again, you probably own a mansion~ ;3)