(Yandere!Logan X Reader) In My Way

(Sorry if this isn't what you wanted, but I was pretty happy with it! <3)

Pretending that I didn't like being picked up, I hissed at Roman while he held me bridal style right in front of the camera.
Thomas asked, "Who is your favourite person here, Roman?"
Maybe it was just me, but Roman's charming smile was adorable in a way, so I beamed right back at him.
"(Y/N)! She's the prettiest princess I've ever seen." Roman's voice was dreamy. So much like the honey stickiness of a very beautiful dream.
Slight shock flickered in Logan's eyes, a flare of mostly transparent glowing light rushed over his natural almond eyes before he swiftly hid his white-knuckled fists behind his back and looked down at the floor.
I didn't exactly see this.
"Anyways, that was the first question. Now, uh . . ." Thomas sped through all the "thirst questions," and found an actual one for Logan. "How long have you gone without sleeping? That's kind of a boring one since Logan is all about a healthy lifestyle . . . right?"
Logan pursed his lips, staring at Thomas' concerned puppy eyes for about three quarters of a second. He sighed. "Fifty-two hours."
I hopped down from Roman's grasp and went back to my spot, immediately defending Logan. "You all would want anyone here to get a healthy amount of sleep, only to stay up for two days just because you wanted to."
Dull, somehow intense but soft at the same time, Logan's eyes sparked. Colour smouldered in them. I stood between Logan and Thomas—a little closer to Logan, though—and barely hid my giggles whenever Logan's hand brushed against mine. His hands were both cold and hot. When I looked up, his cheeks turned a bright red and I couldn't resist laughing at the smiling boy.

(Flashbacks are italic~)

"Virgil, you should smile more!" I sat down next to Virgil on the stairs.
"Really?" He turned to face me with a careless, yet fond, smirk. "Why?"
"You have a charming smile. It's effective."
His cheeks flushed. "Oh, uh, thanks, (Y/N) . . ." His smile softened.
I felt like I was being watched.
That was yesterday and I haven't chatted with Virgil since. Did I upset him?

Yesterday, after your conversation. Virgil's POV.

Later today, I walked into Logan's door after softly knocking and he didn't answer.
"Loga--"
Tied up, struggling, I woke up after I took a blow to the back of my head.
Shaking. My whole figure was shaking, when I looked up but couldn't say anything. I was silenced.
"I can't have you getting in the way." Logan murmured, leaving me there.
Somehow I escaped with what little information I had, but I pieced it all together. I just knew.

Your POV.

Now I'm wondering if I hurt the other Sides because they're avoiding me. I tried to apologize to them, but they run away with their tails between their legs. Even Thomas stays away from me as much as possible.
But Logan is here for me. He's been here for me for a while now. When I cried pathetically, Logan wrapped me in a hug and let me sob into his chest.
"I said I'd be their best friend. I don't know what I did wrong . . ." I went on, choking on my sobs.
Logan rubbed comforting circles on my back. "It's okay, I promise. You have me."
"I love you, Logan." I mumbled, nearly regretting it as soon as I said it. I hurt the people I love, don't I?
I thought I had my answer when he didn't say a word at first, but he responded softly, "I love you too, (Y/N). So much."