Rules + Forms

Eh, just wanted to set up some general rules for myself. If you don't like them, you have every right to leave this Individual RP.

1. Please respect me, the rules of Wattpad, the rules of this RP book, and the other RPs that I may be doing.

2. You can tag me after a day has passed. I personally tend to cycle through my RPs from day to day.

3. Sorry, but no smut. I don't want this book to be deleted, much less my account.

4. Fill out all of the form where it applies (AKA: optional things are optional).

5. I'm not really comfortable with yuri or yaoi, sorry.

6. Don't create any angels, demons, or gods. I dunno, it's always kinda been a bit unusual for me, personally speaking. You can have multiple superpowers though! (Password: Name one of the rules listed in this chapter.) Of course, don't go overboard.

General RP rules ahead...

7. Don't control my character, or do things that your character can't do.

8. Don't break the fourth wall (unless there's a very special RP where that can happen, hehe)!

9. Don't get into other people's RPs! This is an individual RP book, after all!

10. No Mary Sues!

11. Please RP in third-person with at least 2 lines per post!

12. Pretty obvious, but please do not steal my OCs.

Depending on the rule(s) broken and/or the severity of the offence(s), I will give a number of warnings before stopping the RP. I understand we all slip up sometimes, though. Anyways, the form's below!

Name: (You can put nicknames and titles here)

Age:

Gender + Species:

Height:

Sexuality:

Appearance: (Optional field if you fill out "Resemblance")

Resemblance: (Basically, if you have a picture of your OC or someone that we can compare your OC to in terms of appearance, you can put it here)

Personality:

Likes: (at least 3)

Dislikes: (at least 3)

Power(s): (if any)

Occupation: (optional)

Backstory:

Other: (optional)

Password:

Please post your form within ONE comment, or I will not read it. Thanks!

Note: I'm not claiming credit to the creation of any of the images within the book unless otherwise stated.