CosmicHowl's OTHER Evil Twin?! (M)

(So, I guess this is a bit of a funny story, but after talking with a buddy on Wattpad, I wanted to try making an actual sort of opposite "me" in some way. This is my attempt!)

Name: The boy looked at you and smirked. "I'm Lanterous Lightner. It's good to meet your acquaintance."

(Lanter Cosmos Howl | AKA | "Lanterous Lightner")

Age: "I'm young and I'm free. That's saying something."

(Physically: ???, Technically: 11 and 1/2 months)

Gender + Species: "I'm all male and I'm all a monster..." He winked in a slightly charming way.

(Male Enhanced Humanoid Clone)

Height: "Heck, I don't know! Don't care if I'm smaller or taller than you."

(??? - same as CosmicHowl)

Sexuality: "Oh, yeah... I like women. Just... it's a breathtaking thing to be charmed. Sad when you sometimes have to hurt them."

(Straight)

Appearance: Lanterous has the eyes and hair of CosmicHowl's, except his pupils have a purplish glow to them. He unapologetically wears a brown leather jacket on top of a sleeveless black tee, pairing it with classic blue jeans and tough, mahogany-coloured boots.

Resemblance: [UNKNOWN]

Personality: Lanterous is probably CosmicHowl if you flipped him inside out to show all of the things deep within. Lanterous is reckless, cocky, self-centred, and sensual. More or less, he knows how to manipulate a social situation; he's fairly outgoing when compared to CosmicHowl.

Likes: Ketchup, familiar food and things, hotdogs, winning games, rock and metal music, working out in the gym, boxing

Dislikes: Mustard, hamburgers, having to adapt to a new setting very quickly, information technology and coding, astronomy and geology, chess

Power(s): Lanterous can use a level of super-strength on a fluctuating basis. However, he generally has heightened body control, courtesy of researchers' experiments.

Occupation: None

Backstory: One day, Lyle Cosmich ("The Evil Twin") was walking about when he got knocked out and tested on by a group of rogue government researchers attempting to unlock the secrets to cloning with genetic enhancements in place. Returning Lyle back to his forest before that clone regained consciousness, the researchers created Lanterous and embued him with his powers using genetic alterations. Unfortunately, the genetic enhancements that he was given ultimately gave Lanterous his hubristic personality and made him break out of the researchers' control. He currently resides in a seaside city far away from Kimmelich High School, roaming the streets and doing odd jobs, primarily as an enforcer in some capacity.

Other: None

Scenario 1:

Make it up!