The Underworld's Handyman (M) 🔨🔫

Name: The blond man looked at you with passively piercing eyes, his head leaned towards his right. "'Fox' is all of my name that you need to know."

([UNKNOWN] "Fox" Nakamura)

Age: "Do we really have to hit specifics here? I'm old enough to be fixing problems but young enough to dodge the bullets."

(24)

Gender + Species: He coughed and scowled coldly. "Isn't it obvious, bud?"

(Male Human)

Height: "Regardless of the job, height's not an issue as long as you have a ladder."

(5'6")

Sexuality: Fox's scowl only deepened as the questions went on, the man starting to walk away. "You have to be kidding me..."

(Straight)

Appearance: Fox has dull amber eyes and is of a thin, athletic build. The man has locks of faded blonde hair swept to his right. His choice of civilian clothing is outstandingly bland. He wears an evergreen t-shirt with a classic leather belt and thick black pants. He also wears a black wool sweater with an open zipper going down the middle (however, the zipper does not extend past his upper chest). This appearance has some changes depending on the amount of preparedness that Fox requires for a job. He frequently uses stiff corduroy boots for footwear and dark green shades to reduce the glare of lights. In the need for total anonymity, though, he dons a black hoodie and a red fox kabuki mask.

Resemblance: This will sound really weird, but imagine a more serious version of Nagisa from Free! Eternal Summer

Personality: Fox is reticent, distant, and austere in most situations. Having been a criminal for many years, violence and cruelty have become second nature to him. They were such a necessity that it is like he carries those traits in his pockets. That being said, his cold-hearted nature is sometimes stashed away in exchange for being an remorseful and introspective thinker. He is a man who respects grit and self-control, taking it upon himself to earn those traits as well.

Likes: Sharpshooting, gardening, at-home cooking, people who are straight to the point, practical education

Dislikes: The consistent chaos of the criminal underworld, politics, using crutches or visiting hospitals, those who try to avoid issues, overly academic subjects or topics

Power(s): None

Occupation: While he has a part-time day job as a private security contractor, Fox's real job is doing a variety of jobs for both major and minor criminals

Backstory: Fox was born as a Japanese-Canadian boy in western Canada. While his parents had stable jobs and the Nakamura family could have made ends meet, Fox had a particular issue developing a good relationship with them. This was precisely because his parents both worked long hours throughout the day. Pretty soon, Fox found himself getting involved in gangs for the sake of having a "real family." This gang began to engage in criminal activity, and pretty soon, they were getting into armed conflicts with other criminals. Fox's key entry into the criminal underworld was when he was personally contracted to eliminate a gang leader in his city, which he did via assassination at a cultural festival. The fact that Nakamura used a fox kabuki mask to disguise himself in that assassination led to him getting his nickname. A few years of the assassin gig later, Fox got his leg severely injured by gunfire. While being treated by a wealthy criminal contractor's medics, his leg never fully recovered. Fox now takes lower-skill jobs because of that damaged leg.

Other: Fox's key weapons include a silvery, snub-nosed revolver; a partially broken, suppressed Five-seveN pistol; and a cheap, somewhat dulled karambit knife.

Scenario 1:

As a former member of the criminal underworld, you knew copious amounts of information on a variety of illegal businesses. When your own business in illicit arms was brought to a close by federal investigators, you decided to turn yourself over as a witness and specialist on various criminal activities. Currently holed up in a trailer with your handler, a corrections officer armed with a mere pistol, you started to hear bushes stirring nearby. It was either a squirrel, or it was something—or perhaps, someone—worse.

Scenario 2:

Make it up! I really don't have a lot of scenario ideas for this one.