Fire-Red Cooking (M) 🍳🔥

Name: "Koal, Koal Reiner, at your service!"

(Koal Amadeus Reiner)

Age: "Sixteen!"

Gender + Species: "I'm a boy, just so you know."

(Male Human)

Height: "I don't actually care to remember."

(5")

Sexuality: "You really think I'm interested in a gallon of your saliva? I mean, I like girls, but I'm not exactly gonna jump on one! That'd be kinda weird!"

(Straight)

Resemblance:

(Created using Gacha Life)

Personality: Koal is pretty energetic like the colours of his hair, being an adventurous and joking fellow. He's a hothead to those that bother them, though, and won't hesitate to get aggressive and even physical to a dangerous extent—to himself and to others.

Likes: The restaurant he works at, spicy food, strong-willed or feisty individuals, teasing, jesting, card games

Dislikes: Random people touching his cowlick, having to count money, depressed or dejected personalities, cheaters (in games or evaluations)

Power(s): None

Occupation: Cooking assistant for a local restaurant, the Oldan Noodle Shop + Student at Kimmelich High School

Backstory: Born into a family of chefs who travelled the world, Koal developed his love and appreciation for cooking with them. He eventually shied away from his European roots, exploring foreign food and trying to recreate it. That's how he got into cooking as a business. Actually, cooking inspired him to get his fiery hair, no matter what people would say about it. Koal got his hair dyed as a symbol of his commitment to being spontaneous and adventurous throughout his life.

Other: Friends who play around with Koal's cowlick will see an intriguing alteration in personality. Oddly enough, Koal was born with extra sensitivity in the nerves under his cowlick, so those who do touch it will either aggravate or soothe him, depending on intimacy and scenario.

Scenario 1:

Visiting the local Oldan Noodle Shop, you heard that it had the utmost level of deliciousness in its food and a cheery crew of servicemen that worked there. While waiting for your order of whatever, you spot some guy with fire-like hair, dancing with his bare chest exposed, holding a broom. He was partially hidden by the steam of a pot and the curtain that covered the back part of the shop for staff. You...?

Scenario 2:

Make it up!