Titan of Battle (F) ⚔️

Warning: this one might go along the bounds of "really powerful", but nevertheless, I won't be killing off OCs unless you, for whatsoever reason, want to do it within a scenario...

Name: "I wouldn't expect you to know... much less care..."

(Chinatsu, "Blade Maiden")

Age: She growled at you, refusing to speak of her age.

(Depends on RP; physically locked into the age of 24 years)

Gender + Species: Chinatsu huffed, glancing down at her form. "I'm female, obviously."

(Female Titan - A Titan is a mythical individual who draws power from a planet in the Solar System—in this case, Earth, and more specifically, its rage and violence.)

Height: "Your questions are trivial..." she grumbled, shaking her head.

(5'3")

Sexuality: Her red pupils seemed to redden even more from the question. "DON'T PANDER ME WITH YOUR ROMANTIC AFFAIRS!"

(Demisexual Heterosexual)

Appearance: Chinatsu used to have a light complexion and beige-coloured but after her bodily corruption due to an ancient artifact, the Wraithsbox, she has gained a set of crimson-red eyes and coal-black skin. Chinatsu has long, unkempt black hair that ends at the middle of her back, and because of a prior encounter with dark forces (more in the backstory), has ram-like legs and horns. She primarily wears an outfit of wrappings over her lower body and chest, which have faint remainders of runes drawn onto them.

Resemblance: Before getting her skin corrupted by the Wraithsbox...

Personality: "I've grown... cold... impatient... impetuous... in spite of what I..." Her scratchy voice cracked and suddenly stopped.

(She said it herself. Chinatsu is definitely cold, impatient, and impetuous. She is also quite brutal and maybe even sadistic if annoyed, unwilling to sustain restraint against physical threats or verbal attacks. When it comes to her personal life, however, Chinatsu becomes reserved and quiet in a somber form. She thinks of other ways she could have run her life, but it isn't long until she is pulled into a fit of rage and out of that train of thought.)

Likes: Winning battles, claiming titles, overcoming the odds, alcohol, cherries, rams

Dislikes: Having to retreat from a fight, losing even the smallest of battles, her pride getting damaged, poisons, garlic, people who become "nemeses" or recurring opposers to her

Power(s): Primarily, Chinatsu can summon weapons from the energy of hatred and violence, manipulating said weapons to her will. She draws physical strength and mystical energy anger and violence from around the world, but only a sliver of all potential energy; she is weakened when hatred or violence is not nearby her, and due to being corrupted by the Wraithsbox, she is also more susceptible to light-based powers than others.

Occupation: None

Backstory: Born in an ancient era of war and conquest, Chinatsu and her family had to move from village to village, refugees from the lust for power and control in the area. Like many other people who lived in small villages, they merely wished to stay neutral and away from intense political struggles, but of course, time and time again, they were still brought trouble.

Finally, at the age of 20, Chinatsu had enough of the chaos. She believed that the only way to end the wars was to be the ruler of all the warlords' peoples at that point, and she sought a way to be so herself. She remembered an old legend from her childhood village of a black ram that fed on rage and violence. Setting off on a quest to find it, she hoped to return to her parents as soon as possible—and eventually end the wars around her. This quest, however, had her wandering the countryside for two years...

While walking upon an ancient battleground of two tribes, Chinatsu found the ram, hunted it, and ate it, hoping that its powers would pass onto her. Luckily, they did—but the creature's horns and legs were also passed onto her. Chinatsu was alright with that, though; she just hated the wars which plagued her and her family for more than a decade.

Discovering ways to conjure weapons with her mind and her newfound abilities, the woman was given attention by multiple warlords who tried to capture her, but she, fighting to keep herself free, slew all the forces that were sent to take her. Chinatsu felt rage start to well up from her wannabe captors then; she had ended the lives of fathers and children. That only made her stronger, though, and becoming corrupt with power herself, she began to slay more. By the time she was 23, she had already taken down one of the warlords, and became a force to be reckoned with. She still had to find her parents, but that only became a side priority compared to ending the wars through her mystical conquest.

When Chinatsu was 24, she had already assembled small armies to fight battles for her. Becoming non-empathetic to the villagers who wished to be neutral, she led a campaign of fear that would only be ended by another warlord's spies.

During a battle Chinatsu was in, spies had snuck behind the lines of the Titan's forces and suddenly ambushed her with wrappings that had containment runes on them. While Chinatsu tried to break free, she ultimately could not, her power being restrained. Soon after, she was put in the Wraithsbox, a family heirloom of the capturing warlord that contained sadistic wraiths. Chinatsu was cast into the box with more runes and tortured; the warlord wished to break her and turn her into his personal assassin. However, the warlord never got the chance, being assassinated himself.

Chinatsu was tortured by the wraiths for centuries, and now, the Wraithsbox lies in ancient crypts for the dead. Chinatsu built up a mad rage from all of that, alongside her black skin and red eyes, and now she lies in wait. The runes on her wrappings have worn away. Her power is screaming to be unleashed. All someone has to do is just... open the box...

Other: While Chinatsu can technically summon any weapon, she is most accustomed to ancient blades and projectiles. Her weapon of choice would be a light katana.

Scenario 1:

You were at an archaeological dig to shadow an archaeologist. There, you entered an extremely musky crypt with coffins and vases of heirlooms arranged neatly, as if the place hadn't been touched in a long time. After doing a good search of the crypt, people began to take out objects for inspection. As this occurred, however, you spotted an odd box in a corner of the crypt, as if it wasn't meant to pop out... it had a skull design carved into its stones, and what seemed like plumes of smoke... nobody else really seemed to notice it.

You...?

Scenario 2:

Make it up! I guess she'd kinda have to be in the box to start off with, though.