🌌🎇🎆 Cyberspaced 🌌🎇🎆

Out of others, this reality is based in one of many futures, a specific timeline wherein digitalization and globalization have led to the formation of a single nation, one urbanized, digital Terra. There are power struggles between governments, corporations, cyber-criminals, and the occasional revolutionary. The earth embodies what was once called the Internet.
Welcome to the Cyberspaced reality.
- - -
Most of the roleplays within the Cyberspaced reality are based within the Nation of the Antarctic Imperial Assembly (NAIA), more commonly known as Antarctica. In the past, when the concept of countries was more stable, a large meteorite impacted Antarctica from the far reaches of space. It was fragmented throughout the icy continent so that the various countries holding dominion over Antarctica were able to study the meteorite's composition. After discovering a specific type of molecular structure within the meteorite—one which enabled a large amount of electricity to pass a small volume of material—each nation's companies began to optimize their technology by implementing this new molecular pattern. Over time, the companies began to overtake their governments and even seized Antarctica, a group of five large tech companies bonding together to form NAIA.
NAIA is an unorthodox country; it is extremely high-tech, but the only absolute within its borders is the primitive law of the jungle. Compared to other nations, its hijinks are a spectacle, and infrastructure is based upon layers of buildings upon buildings. Metropolitan areas are typically structured by four Zones...

Zone A: The top layer of buildings, which is generally devoted to finances, shopping, and the richest of the private sector
Zone B: The second-highest layer of buildings, which frequently includes public services and middle-class
Zone C: The third-highest layer of buildings, housing NAIA's military, policing, interrogation chambers, and detainment facilities
Zone D: The bottom layer of buildings and the one facing the threat of flooding, typically reserved as an area of slums, illegal activities, and working-class residences

Feel free to explore all that NAIA has to offer—or maybe be a rebel against the system. It's really up to you.