Inspector Wolf (M) 🐺💡

Name: He looked at you and smiled warmly. "You can just call me Loker."

(Loker Lovitt)

Age: "I'm twenty years of age."

Gender + Species: He scratched his head at hearing the latter prompt, biting his lip soon after. "Male... human..."

(Male Werewolf)

Height: "I'd eyeball it to be around six feet."

(6"1')

Sexuality: "I don't think I have to answer that, exactly..."

(Straight)

Appearance: Loker has ruffled light blond hair, typically covered by a fallow-coloured flat cap. He also has a set of medium aquamarine eyes and a light complexion. The man usually wears a white sleeveless t-shirt, one fern green collar shirt, a chain necklace of painted gold, and a fallow-coloured jacket (and matching set of pants), alongside a scarf of some pigmentation, usually that of blue.

Resemblance: Carmine Accidenti (Professor Layton VS Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney)

Personality: "I like to tuck in to a good adventure or mystery. And uh... yeah..." Loker just glanced off to the side.

(Loker is a teasing fellow, typically restless and the thrill-seeking person in a group. Wielding sarcasm, sardonicism and deadpan humour, he's quite the gambling man, and actually has an addiction to monetary gambling. Sadly, he is clingy in relationships, food, and essentially anything he enjoys, and gets quite whiny and regressive when things don't go his way. In his wolf form, he becomes a bit more philosophical, referring to nature with poetic affections. However, he also becomes more aggressive instead of whiny.)

Likes: Gambling games, winning against the odds, coffee and sugary substances, soup and dumplings

Dislikes: Traitors, con men, secrecy concerning vital information, bitter-tasting vegetables and bland food

Power(s): Loker has an untamed wolf persona, "the Beast", which can take over Loker's body at smelling fresh meat (specifically raw game) or under anger. This wolf persona grants Loker increased smell as a human. Under a full moon only, he shifts into a wolf, wherein the Beast can fully take over Loker's body for the night.

Occupation: Private investigator

Backstory: Born and raised in Britain, Loker was born to a loving mother but an increasingly abusive father that lashed out against him and his mother. When the police found out and arrested the abuser, Loker and Mrs. Lovitt moved away from their home country, getting away from the negative memories they associated with the place. The boy grew to admire police officers, and began to train as one once he was eligible. However, during his studies, he entered an intense relationship with a girl, Samara, who hid her werewolf species, the man becoming afflicted with lycanthropy. Feeling somewhat betrayed, he was unable to train very well with unexpected lycanthrope cravings and transformations, dropping out of his police academy training to pursue an alternate career in private investigation. Since then, he has worked many late nights on multiple cups of coffee and anything sugary, even resorting to caffeine tablets.

Other: He has a small office from which he runs his work (and occasionally sleeps at). He also often works with police, especially one officer named Skitt.

Scenario 1:

It was just like something straight of a mystery novel: a corporate executive from out of town was drawn to the local casino-hotel for a night and found dead in his bedroom. A gun had been used on him, and the situation was quickly deemed to be a murder by police. This was not released to the public, however; only multiple police cars and the coroner's truck were parked just outside the casino.
Perhaps you were in town too, or just a local, but being in the casino, you were surprised to see a uniformed police officer seemingly pulling a blond away from a slot machine. It seemed odd; it didn't look like the pair was supposed to be on the casino floor, even.

You...?

Scenario 2:

Make it up!